Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

DAILY QL RED OPEN PARTY (MON-FRI 17-19 GMT+7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Robby Kusuma, I dont have, I can be on forum next 30 mins and then I am gone. I need this 8 green starts and then we can make red.
We we start on 11:30 GMT should I join you on green or you will join me? I propose if you see me, then join, if not I will join you.

Device
  1. Android
I make the party to help people get stars and I also have people outside the forum with ql to join almost everyday. So, Ara will open If you dont mind. Yesterday we even have 5 ql in the party.

I really want to challenge the top 3 ios launchers. A_Rain is the name I heard a lot. Anyway, I need your suggestion. Is it ok If we move the party to green? Need your voice.
A_Rain is a main contender and as we speak about 40 launches behind me in top spot. I would like to keep him at arms length but cannot if we stop doing Red. It's bad enough am going to miss the first an hour and 30mins of the session and he's flying now :(

Device
  1. Android
We do 7 green and back to red. I never leave a friend. I have to help Lukasz. And for the red, we can continuou tonight 22.00 gmt with 3 ql. Dont worry Markus. I will help you win Rain who.

Device
  1. Android
Guys, I am late like 15 mins from the schedule. I will let you know. Remember, we do 7 green and the last green will be finished by Ara. When it is finished by Ara, means next launch will be red. And the last red will be finished by Ara too. Normal, always finish by RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom