Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

DAILY QL RED OPEN PARTY (MON-FRI 17-19 GMT+7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I feel like I was drinking a bottle of Vodka. Thank you flip123 and Happy Helen and others who joined in the end. Need aspirin? Lol. Good night from Jakarta.
Robby Kusuma, no thank you, no need for asprin, but I have a greasy tablet now... was also making diner in the proces, that is why I stopped, couldn't keep up with preparing diner and launching.... 21 launches in 45 minutes or so.... also needed to cash collections as I ran out of them half way....
Thanx for the launches

Device
  1. Android
Yes, that was insane. But really that was a situation you can not found everyday. Anyway, I need to inform you. The bug is getting serious. And from my experience, do not visiting neighbours during fueling in progress. You will loose the benefit of the team quantum leap. I think that what happened to hansle10 yesterday. Is it hansle?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
hello Robby Kusuma !
although the bug maybe behaving that way, that's not the reason I didn't make it yesterday; I was stuck on the pad before you started your party :(, so the countdown went the regular way. My shuttle is still on the air.
Cheers

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Robby Kusuma, you say the problems are server errors, could you try the following the next time you have trouble launching:
Do not land your first shuttle but keep it in the air until you also launched the second one.... worst case you lose a minute on your first game.... if it works you win 2 hours on your second game, if it doesn't work... you lose nothing there...
That way the first is still in the air when launching the second one...

Device
  1. Android
flip123, 21 launches in 45 mins. Wow, that is party. Lol. I tried everything, I do not launch the first, I do not land the first, both before the 2nd problem fixed. Not working. Now note please, dont restart when problem happen and dont visit during fueling. DarekK experience just now. hansle10, Yes, my mistake. Not you, it was Capt Iz 69.

Device
  1. Android
So, I am 90% sure now, the problem happen when one of your launch team has an internet conection. This can cause the whole team or some has a server error. Dont restart the Phone, dont close AC. It will return longer than it should be. I survived many times by only leave it alone. Than when error is over, there you launch. It is the only way. I maybe not 100% sure, but I tried many ways in hundred launches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom