Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Mission

Flayer6

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Flayer6
Username
Flayer6
Today's Daily Mission items = Tea Chest (Boston) and Hockey Mask (Toronto). Was it worth speeding up planes? Maybe if you fly to Cyprus (Powerful Propeller-Driven Plane) for a Crest (Spy Glass Collection).

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Yesterday I was speeding-up "Training Flight"... only 10 fuel to start and 8 to speed-up. Much cheaper than fuel for higher flights, but I still don't think it's worth it.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I was half way through the progress on today's daily reward when my level progressed from 74 to 75, so my daily reward completely reset and today's new one is impossible - send 14 gifts, I've already sent out today's gifts so no longer can gift today. Another piece of grouped programming thinking from GI :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It looks it is somehow "issue", therefore would be the best if you can open a ticket and inform them what happened.
Claim for reward since you lost it. As I read, many got the chest anyway. Here is the form: https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form
With more data they will specify the "issue" and solve it. Hopefully soon ;) Thanks!

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
I generaly think that the daily mission is a good idea, It keeps you from getting bored chucking planes in the sky. well done GI!:)
As we have noted though the programming is 'flawed'.

Also the actual missions need tweaking. Today I had' speed up 25 flights using fuel'. Wow, that is a huge amount of fuel to loose/use. Luckily I was able to go to Venice in a powerful prop (another star) , so the fuel bill was relitively small, however using a delta, jumbo or bigger it would not be a doable task:eek:.

It looks it is somehow "issue", therefore would be the best if you can open a ticket and inform them what happened.
Claim for reward since you lost it. As I read, many got the chest anyway. Here is the form: https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form
With more data they will specify the "issue" and solve it. Hopefully soon ;) Thanks!

@Gt city , I put a ticket in, just to tell them so they are aware. It was answered in less than 3 hours by Mary and I was given the daily reward. This is how the support system should work, answer ASAP ( not 3 days) and resolve the problem without stupid answers and emails bouncing backwards and forwards for many days. I did not expect the reward and I replied with thanks. Well done Mary (y)
(y)
(y)

Top Bottom