1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

iOS Daily Mission, Help given to neighbors - can't attain number

Discussion in 'Airport City Questions' started by Jan0987, 14 February 2018.

1. Hi, I've noticed in the past few weeks that in my Daily Mission, whenever it has "Help given to neighbors", it starts out at 0/50. However, when I visit any neighbors, it shows that the hearts level is 6, and it says "You can still visit 9". That means I can give help 45 times, and I can never reach 50. This was not a problem before, but I recently let a friend play my game and he thinks maybe it's because he visited a neighbor who had "Zzz" on their profile picture that caused some sort of offset to be applied. Has anybody else ever experienced this and remedied it ?

2. Dan

Dan Active Member

iPad
    Dan's Small City
    Dans-*item*
    Level your hearts up one more time.

Jan0987 likes this.
  3. Gt city

Gt city Administrator 800+ Star Club Administrator Active Member

Android, iPad
    044oubj6
    Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
    Lesson: never give a game to a friend :D

Never happened that to me, but Daily Mission should be reachable. Wierd.

LjGibbs and Jan0987 like this.
  4. Agent_L

Agent_L 350+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows Mobile
    Agent L
    It's a known problem with simple explanation: The daily mission is based on your player level (58) while the number of visit slots is based on your "visitor level", the hearts (6). It happened because you leveled up the former faster than the latter.
    Yes, it seems unfair, but apparently the issue is so rare that GI never bothered coding solution for it, or it's a deliberate penalty for not visiting enough. Just visit neighbors more.
    It's quite strange that you've never bothered to visit your neighbors enough, maybe you need more neighbors worth visiting?

TeresaLisboa, LjGibbs and Jan0987 like this.
  5. Thank you all for your responses. I visit neighbors daily and usually visit the maximum number allowed. It'll be about a month before I reach the next hearts level and then I'll see whether the problem goes away. My friend is actually my boyfriend and he got into my game before I could stop him :eek: (so I started a second game ...)

Agent_L likes this.
  6. Not sure that visiting someone with zzzzs would do this. I've visited loads and haven't noticed anything. More like an irritating bug. Up the hearts and it should go away. If not ticket Gi.

Jan0987 likes this.