Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily difficult with the fuel for the space launch

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Hi to all
I have this problem: I have big difficult to collect the necessary object in order to complete the collection and obtain the fuel for the spaceship.
And when I complete one collection and I win the package "Ready to launch" I find very rarely fuel 40, 120 or 360 (in these last 4 days I didn't receive no one of these).
Is it only my problem or also you have this difficult?
Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help and support

Massimo

What you get when you open a "Launch ready" is random, so the only thing you can do is to get as much "Launch Ready" collection as possible.

You can increase the likelihood of completing a collection by:
  1. Visiting your neighbour's Training Centre, Space Travel Monument and Launch Pad 1,2,3 everyday.
  2. Do not launch your own rocket if you do not have enough fuel to finish it, better to hitch a ride on a reliable forum member's launch. Coming in 2nd or 3rd will give you a Large Fuel Tank (40).
  3. Try to launch everyday.
  4. If you have completed many rocket launches, you should be able to build your own Space Travel Monument & Alien Legacy (they drop one item every 24 hours). They really help a lot to complete collection.
  5. Join a Quantum Leap (there are 2 planned this weekend. It's a very cheap way to complete launches.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Thank to all for you exaustive answers!!!

Bali Hi : can you clarify the Quantum Leap matter because it's not very clear? I would like to add you like my neighboor but it's not possible (I have a message of error). Can you invite me? My name are Massimo4256 and LauraB72, both IOS platoform.

Thanks

Device
  1. iPad
The latter few postings piqued my interest because I speculated whether or not there was any convention to the opening of launch ready items. I kept thinking there would be a transparent method in which users could find a rhythm to open larger items. But based on what you all are saying, perhaps that's not possible at the moment (until we can find a glitch).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
would be a nice quest... what determines the drop? selecting the box or opening it?
is there a logic behind it?

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I always open boxes in 100s ;) The law of average always holds true. In opening 100 boxes in one go..i am sure of getting a minimum of 5 PEB :) There have been times when i got more than 5 but the average is 5 PEB for every 100 boxes!

Btw i have around 1187 boxes lying in my warehouse but not in any desperate need of fuel :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
I am not sure if anyone else has found this, but recently, since the last Android update, when Launch ready boxes became part of the rover and infra red telescope collections, I am getting much better items from them. A lot less solid fuel and more large fuel tanks and main stabilisers. Powerful explosive bolts are still rare though.

Top Bottom