Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dailey trading thread for Monday 26th November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
rnoej1
Username
gcjr
Morning guys,

Cosmic Fuel Station items please

2x assembly robot
1x spaceship engine
2xlaser level
4x robot tester

If you add me ill send you what you need later today

thanks

gcjr

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
Hello
i need all the items for the Cosmic Fuel Station

16 x Assembly Robot, 12 x Laser Level, 12 x Spaceship Engine, 16 x Robot Tester

i can send (i will reply to all item) : Assembly Robot

thanks
yaron

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0eue93
Username
Québec
Hello all,

Anyone in dire need of any items - PM or inbox me - other wise I will send out the usual 20 items...

Reminder: When you visit a neighbour - click on the launch pad 5 times... for the items to complete the "Zero Gravity Lunch" collection
Cosmic Fuel station can be placed on both sides of the airport (city and air side)
Currently there is no Training Center
tdv i need one assy robot and 4 robot tester to complete my first cosmic fuel station. . I assume that we need to get again all 16 items if we want to build a second one?do you recommend building a second one?if so i will need them please

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Thanks all for your gifts, specially you know who. Don't you know? THANKS tdv, my cosmic fuel station is opened. Suresh Pal, i added you. morgun, i'll send you the laser cutter when my list reset.

Reactions: tdv
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom