Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings Quest

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Wow. What did you click on? Vault?
I started a flight to Dahshur despite not having any straitjackets. It popped up a box offering to sell me one for greenies, or to get one by watching an ad. I'm assuming to get that you have to be able to receive ads, plus have not reached your ad limit for the day by other means.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I started a flight to Dahshur despite not having any straitjackets. It popped up a box offering to sell me one for greenies, or to get one by watching an ad. I'm assuming to get that you have to be able to receive ads, plus have not reached your ad limit for the day by other means.
I just did the same...as long as you have videos available it works!!! Must be something new cause I wasn’t getting that ootion last night and I had videos available.

Read through all the posts, seems there was one person said s/he can receive Straitjacket, and I noticed that person is on PC platform. Also removing the road thing will make the Bruial Vault not dropping anything right? So that won't work since it will not drop any item from the Whispers in the Walls collection, which is the hardest to get so far. So without the Straitjacket, there is no way to complete the event. And agree with somebody else said, this might be the hardest event that Ivan mentioned in the release 5.9 introduction post.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Read through all the posts, seems there was one person said s/he can receive Straitjacket, and I noticed that person is on PC platform. Also removing the road thing will make the Bruial Vault not dropping anything right? So that won't work since it will not drop any item from the Whispers in the Walls collection, which is the hardest to get so far. So without the Straitjacket, there is no way to complete the event. And agree with somebody else said, this might be the hardest event that Ivan mentioned in the release 5.9 introduction post.
You remove the road so no one clicks on your vaults making it harder to keep the terminal below maximum to continue working on the whispers in the wall collection. Put the road back in before you collect your vaults. Remove the road after you have collected from the vaults. The amount of 'help' that i have received from others clicking on my vaults is astounding.

The jacket is a bug. It will get fixed. The longer it takes to get fixed the more likely that the event will be extended is likely or G! will give us gifts to try and compensate.

I don't believe this is the hard event that was mentioned. This one might be tough but i believe the hard event will be something never seen before, require massive amounts of resources, be very limited on time (2-3days), and be immediately after one or two other events have happened in a row. Keep preparing for it and you will know when it happens because 90% of the forum members will say it's impossible and not because of a glitch such as the inability to receive a gift due to an acknowledged bug by G!

You remove the road so no one clicks on your vaults making it harder to keep the terminal below maximum to continue working on the whispers in the wall collection. Put the road back in before you collect your vaults. Remove the road after you have collected from the vaults. The amount of 'help' that i have received from others clicking on my vaults is astounding.

The jacket is a bug. It will get fixed. The longer it takes to get fixed the more likely that the event will be extended is likely or G! will give us gifts to try and compensate.

I don't believe this is the hard event that was mentioned. This one might be tough but i believe the hard event will be something never seen before, require massive amounts of resources, be very limited on time (2-3days), and be immediately after one or two other events have happened in a row. Keep preparing for it and you will know when it happens because 90% of the forum members will say it's impossible and not because of a glitch such as the inability to receive a gift due to an acknowledged bug by G!

Age of Ash should come to mind as one of the hardest events so far.

Apparently the hard event was more for upper level users.

Sam111

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04abuqh1
Username
AAA One Stop
I am stuck as well.
I have heard if you have burial vaults from last event they do not work during this event.
But.
Should I continue to use my slabs of rock to build more burial vaults or can I save them to use next time this events cones back?

I am stuck as well.
I have heard if you have burial vaults from last event they do not work during this event.
But.
Should I continue to use my slabs of rock to build more burial vaults or can I save them to use next time this events cones back?
I believe you heard something wrong. According to my knowledge best option would be to build all six Burial Vaults and even to keep them active (they will produce 19 regular pax outside of the event).

Top Bottom