Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings (2016)

Other than the powerful refinery increasing maximum fuel by 25 vs 15, are there any other differences between the refineries?

Do you get the increased fuel levels permanently or do you have to keep paying to keep this benefit?

As long as the refinery is in your city, it remain permanent. No payment at all since the only payment asked is for upgrades to get more max fuel.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
K, so here's my 2 cents. I didn't keep a diligent count, but I do know drops when I saw them.
This morning before I built my vaults, I had lots of slab drops, quite a few 2 in1 so averaged
probably 1 in 6 flights. Since vault, only 1 slab! With 3 completed vaults I've had 3 drops from collections. I'm running 5 turbos, 2 deltas and 2 jumbos.

Since I have no life, I've steadily plugged away using no bonus, all day long!
Hope my lack of a life helps someone here ;)

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
@Marve as said before you can get up to 5 videos for the 1 building, so no need to do the old trick we learned, but, don't forget it incase we need to do the trick again in the future ;-)

Just to add to this you can get more then 5 videos on the same building just not in the same day. If you wait for next day you can use all 5 new videos on the same building again. :)

I use combination - golden dice, dice, spy glass and sky captain
I use spy glass only... completed main quest and side quest.
1478040909283.jpg

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Question 1:
What is the point of building up to 6 Burial Vaults?
Since Dahsur only need 19 Possessed Passengers and Strait Jackets supply is rather limited, you can't really use up the possessed passengers?

Question 2:
Is there no need to visit neighbours for anything in this quest? Nothing at all?
1. To increase the chance of dropping item needed for event completion (Whispers collection).
2. Nothing is needed from neighbours visits.

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
Question 1:
Since Dahsur only need 19 Possessed Passengers and Strait Jackets supply is rather limited, you can't really use up the possessed passengers?

Start your game offline and you get normal pasengers, that can be flow away with the normal flights, and still get the drops.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Question 1:

That's what I was wondering as well. On Android, we don't have the bug that turn possessed passengers into normal passengers when offline so building more will not help with the drops. Having less will control the possessed passengers to align with how many straitjackets we have. It will help us avoid overflow of possessed passengers which will make us not able to click and get drops. Although I must say the drops from the burial vaults are not very good for me, so far.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
The offline trick doesnt seem to work on iOS either so guess we just pray we get 1 straitjacket per click on vaults or we get stuck sooner rather then later... this is kind of messed up tbh

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Question 2:
Is there no need to visit neighbours for anything in this quest? Nothing at all?
@Bali Hi
The reason to visit neighbors is to tap on required subquest buildings like History Museum, Coffee Shops, Grocery Stores and the like. They do count toward the subquests.
Cheers,
Tom

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I'll confirm, on Android my passengers are still possessed and tired of overbooked flights.
I've resolved to try to keep up with them.
Using no bonus, 1 of each collection, and I'm flying like a madwoman. :eek:

Should add that I seldom see slabs, and only completed 1 more collection since 6 pm last nite. Had 4 of 6 vaults built.

Last edited:
Top Bottom