Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
All looking good so far, we can afford to slow up a bit so hold off on the AS I think
It's sleepy time in the UK so I'm going to be off line for about 7 hours.
I should have left a big enough buffer for those of you in other places to keep putting in SF and EB while I'm gone.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@david smith
any reason why you put big guns? At 23h UTC you were not in, now you have 216 pts what mathematically cannot be.
Will have to kick you out for queue jumping and limiting other's scope to get rid of their small guns.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
Thanks @Dodo,

Good morning All,
Apart from Ds2, everything still looking good.
I'll be monitoring through today but with 10 astronauts on boards now we should launch on SF and EB only with plenty of time to spare, so let's keep burning all that excess rubbish.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Paulo1845 I will add your support for the next week, the rocket is currently well loaded.

@Captain RC of SA - please do not launch before around 16 UTC - that is morning time in California where @crescent moon lives. She offered speeding our return up with QL.

@crescent moon - Good morning! LowCarbLaunch calling - may we ask you for a boost? If you can't/don't want to join/help today, please let us know, so we would launch. Thank you!

Last edited:
@Paulo1845 I will add your support for the next week, the rocket is currently well loaded.

@Captain RC of SA - please do not launch before around 16 UTC - that is morning time in California where @crescent moon lives. She offered speeding our return up with QL.

@crescent moon - Good morning! LowCarbLaunch calling - may we ask you for a boost? If you can't/don't want to join/help today, please let us know, so we would launch. Thank you!
Noted @Dodo A very fair point. Spp82 will join us next week.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
No worries @Dodo,
I get all sorts of things and answer to most of them :-D

**** We are only 6 points away from launch now - Everyone please do not put in any more to allow Crescent moon to join with a QL if she wants too ****

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
No worries @Dodo,
I get all sorts of things and answer to most of them :-D

**** We are only 6 points away from launch now - Everyone please do not put in any more to allow Crescent moon to join with a QL if she wants too ****

@Renaldo @Captain RC of SA @Wes @Paulo1845 @ArGi1981

First of all, thank you all for joining and for your discipline putting points. If you all signed up before starting, we would even have afforded a red launch. Maybe next time.
BUT PLEASE be more careful when we are close to launch - SOMEBODY didn't pay Attention and launched. Now, we can't be speeded up by @crescent moon 's QL anymore and have to wait 24h instead of being ready again at about 17 UTC. Only Captain or me is entitled to launch the rocket. Exactly for this reason…

CU next week!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
I would also like to say thank you and Well done to everyone!
With eleven people in that was still a lovely slow launch, It was a pleasure to be your Captain for this mission

Sorry I wasn't able to join you with a QL. :( I even got up just a wee bit earlier than usual, hoping I wasn't too late. Oh well - there's always next week.:D Maybe next week I'll trying throwing in a couple of QLs just before I got to bed, so they will still be active when you launch.

edit: Just as a reference, I'm UTC -8 (currently 6:37 am my time, so I wouldn't have been up when you launched anyway. Next week for sure, I'll add QLs before I go to bed.
'

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Sorry I wasn't able to join you with a QL. :( I even got up just a wee bit earlier than usual, hoping I wasn't too late. Oh well - there's always next week.:D Maybe next week I'll trying throwing in a couple of QLs just before I got to bed, so they will still be active when you launch.

edit: Just as a reference, I'm UTC -8 (currently 6:37 am my time, so I wouldn't have been up when you launched anyway. Next week for sure, I'll add QLs before I go to bed.
'
I hadn't expected you to be playing earlier than 8 am (that's why I - vainly - asked everybody not to launch before 16h UTC) and wonder that you are writing so early!!! At 6:37 I am usually still in bed...
Good idea throwing QL on Sundays before you go to bed! Just let us know, how long they will be active, so we can speed up loading if necessary!
Thanks a lot. And: CU "maybe next week" :)

I hadn't expected you to be playing earlier than 8 am (that's why I - vainly - asked everybody not to launch before 16h UTC) and wonder that you are writing so early!!! At 6:37 I am usually still in bed...
Good idea throwing QL on Sundays before you go to bed! Just let us know, how long they will be active, so we can speed up loading if necessary!
Thanks a lot. And: CU "maybe next week" :)

When I activate QLs, it's usually around 8 or 9 in the morning (my time), so they should still be active by the time you launch. But I will definitely let you know. If I'm in the launch, but they expire before we launch, I will just reactivate them when I wake up (and then plan on doing more launches that day!) :)

Top Bottom