Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows CONFLICTING NUMBERS ON EVENT COLLECTIONS

D

Deleted member 5399

One shows my count of Biker jackets to be 50 while my warehouse shows the numbers to be 61.
What gives with that?
50_BIKER_JACKETS.JPG
61_BIKER_JACKETS.JPG

One shows my count of Biker jackets to be 50 while my warehouse shows the numbers to be 61.
What gives with that?View attachment 11242 View attachment 11243
Probably has to do with jackets received as gifts before the event started for windows, or left over from a couple of years ago. My warehouse is showing 155, but I just got my 100th jacket a little bit ago.

D

Deleted member 5399

What gives with that?View attachment 11242 View attachment 11243
Request received: As you can see in the attachments I have two conflicting numbers as to how many Jackets I have collected during the event. I am including the crash...
G
Game Insight Support Team
Wed 01/24/2018, 3:36 PM
You;

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Dear player,

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

Your request (#8230492) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff. Normally we come up with a reply within 24 hours.

In the meantime, please feel free to check our Support Help Center at http://www.game-insight.com/en/support for a possible solution.

1765065c17da797afb14bf8653c5ceee

KenDuckySmith

Jan 25, 00:36 MSK

As you can see in the attachments I have two conflicting numbers as to how many Jackets I have collected during the event. I am including the crash log file to in hopes to have this cleared up before the event ends

Kenneth B Smith

D

Deleted member 5399

Probably has to do with jackets received as gifts before the event started for windows, or left over from a couple of years ago. My warehouse is showing 155, but I just got my 100th jacket a little bit ago.
I submitted a ticket anyway in case something is amiss.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zpd754
Username
Silver
At least you will be able to complete. I have two camping. In at least 40 attempts on each one I collected 2 jackets from the first and a perfect zero jackets from the other :sour:. I need 40 jackets yet... With this trend is impossible to collect in time... Even if I probably will receive at least a total of 20 in the next two days as gifts.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvr12e
Username
AceGG
Same here, warehouse shows 101 jackets, quest window says 99/100. Can't complete the event. When I receive and accept a new jacket it's saying I can't store more than 100 items. Opened a ticket, they say it's been solved, but the issue is still there. Only 1 day left. BTW, had to land *hundreds* of planes to get the instruments. Unfortunately I had to refuse as well a lot of Falcon and Thunderbirds since I don't have a R6 yet.

Same here, warehouse shows 101 jackets, quest window says 99/100. Can't complete the event. When I receive and accept a new jacket it's saying I can't store more than 100 items. Opened a ticket, they say it's been solved, but the issue is still there. Only 1 day left. BTW, had to land *hundreds* of planes to get the instruments. Unfortunately I had to refuse as well a lot of Falcon and Thunderbirds since I don't have a R6 yet.
Have the exact same issue, created a ticket and still waiting for a response.

Got the same answer 2 days ago right after I opened the ticket, since then... nothing. 20 hours or so left. This was the most annoying event ever for me.
After the event had ended I got reimbursed, so I got the building anyway. Think the support for Airport city is really good and try to help out. Was kinda obvious though that it was bugged for me. I had provided them with many screenshots to show them.

Top Bottom