Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Collectible items?

collectible items don't give much, other than extra coins and exp,( i have 349 treadmills, 175 cupid and 139 bag of healthy food) but some of them are quite ok, the business class (page 1 of the collectibles) is great way to speed up earning coins. it can tripe ur income frm flights. the lost and found is good too, it's extra 200 coins and 100exp plus a mystery set which contains five items of either fuel, passenagers or parts. it's easy to collect, just allow for guest planes to land. of course u get coins and exp for allowing guest planes to land but also parts like engine,cockpit glas, landing gear...

I am pretty sure, I have landed more than 1,000. But I never had the lost & found as prime target, I just wanted to do something while I was waiting for my buildings to give me coins and my planes to come back to my airport, so I landed every plane that came in. First when I had to fly to the destinations for what you need a jet, I stopped landing planes that required fuel. Then I just chose the planes which needed passengers, because I have plenty of residential buildings. Now the flight times are so long, I start the game every 2-4 hours and I am bored of landing planes.

What I intentionally wanted to say, was: When I just focused on the planes with passengers, I completed the lost & found collection for the first time and was very happy about it. 5 minutes and 4 planes later, I finished the lost & found for the second time. After more than month with no book from the lost & found ever seen, I finally got two within 5 minutes. Sometimes life is a .... ;)

The book & the cellphone are the rare ones in the Lost & Found collection, but I've gotten it a few times. I do like xp ... I land planes depending on what resource I can spare ... & when I am playing by leaving my phone by my keyboard & I'm trying to restock passengers/coins with the 2/5 min buildings.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
has anyone completed the cat figurines and earned a pet shop?

is it worth the effort? ;-)

i got the carousel and it only gives 30 coins.. every four hours.. after sending an awful lot of planes to venice..

Concerning the rarely dropped books, I have discovered, that the book mostly comes from guest planes, that need fuel. So when you are like me, saving your fuel for yourself and just land guest planes that require passengers, then this might be the explanation, why you are collection no or only few books from guest planes.

After I landed some guest planes, which required fuel, I have got 3 books just today. (approximately landed 20 guest planes)

Concerning the rarely dropped books, I have discovered, that the book mostly comes from guest planes, that need fuel. So when you are like me, saving your fuel for yourself and just land guest planes that require passengers, then this might be the explanation, why you are collection no or only few books from guest planes.

After I landed some guest planes, which required fuel, I have got 3 books just today. (approximately landed 20 guest planes)

To make some win-win-solution.
Maybe you can give permit guest plane class 4 and class 5 only for taking your fuel. You'll got more experience and coins than the lower class.

Especially guess planes class 1, I often refuse them for asking my fuel. :D

I know, but sometimes waiting for my own planes to return gets so boring, that I accept every plane ;)

Hahaha...
I'm also do that in the middle of something, so I rarely pay attention what kind of request the guest plane is.
Forget to pick passengers and coins, and randomly accept the guest planes, so, when one of my plane come back, I can't send to fly again because i realize there is not enough passengers to fly. :D
Wait again, and forgot again. :D

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I like collectibles, thanks to that ive got my 35 and got many many coins.

I have: 1231 tredmills, 47 luggagetrolley, 121 cupids, 138 bag healthy food

Also got the pet shop, gives some coins every 8hours, how much exact i need to check

But after the last update im not getting much stuff from my buildings anymore... That sucks!

Top Bottom