Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Coffee Cup tab on the Neighbors Screen

Device
  1. Windows PC
What does the coffee cup tab on the Neighbors menu do?
As far as I know, it will put all your inactive (ZzZz...) neighbors to the bottom of the list. It does not show whos online, as the list is still alfabetical.

If you press the ZzZz button, it will be the opposite. Inactive accounts on top and then active below (still alfabetical).

Device
  1. Windows PC
I thought it meant most active players first (in alpha order)
As far as I know, all neighbors are shown in alfabetical order under all tabs.
I personally dont think its a matter of how active someone is, but just that his/her account is not ZzZz.

If you go to your neighbors list and set it on ABC. Check who is on the list. Then press the coffeetab. I get no change in names in the list by clicking on one tab to the other (ABC to coffee or vice versa). Neighbor number 1-8 are the same in both tabs (because there are not ZzZz accounts in that range) If its most active players, then the list likely would change.

Top Bottom