Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cloud Castles

Whenever I see cloud come around to my city, I am tapping but no animal.
Is there any suggestions on how to tap the cloud?
Does the cloud disappear after tapping? If not, sounds like isn't recognizing the touch, you might try restarting your game. If does, could just be you haven't clicked enough of them. Not every cloud drops and rate is low.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
The drop rate for cloud tapping is EXTREMELY low. It can take 100 taps to get one animal. Stick with it! I have 4 castles now and can't stop clicking more clouds.
It's not that low. I have been playing only since Feb 1 and I have 5 clouds left to go for my 6th cloud castle. Yes, 6. So in 284 days, I have gotten 595 drops - more than two drops per day.

Compare that to the paul bunyon statue (chopping trees), I have 5 collections total and most of those came from adventure building drops

It's not that low. I have been playing only since Feb 1 and I have 5 clouds left to go for my 6th cloud castle. Yes, 6. So in 284 days, I have gotten 595 drops - more than two drops per day.

Compare that to the paul bunyon statue (chopping trees), I have 5 collections total and most of those came from adventure building drops
I hope I’ll have one soon but I only corrected 20 so far!
I just have to keep tapping this cloud for sure.
Thank you for your feedback.

Top Bottom