Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Cloud Atlas

Does visiting neighbours count ?? If so i have 6
It does, but to be honest I prefer to visit neighbours for launch items. Megamalls seem a waste. Ive done 163! It'll take me couple of months but what the heck. I click on mine once they've recharged every 8 hours! Thats 4 per day 800 ish to go. 200 days! Bouff. Whose counting.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
It does, but to be honest I prefer to visit neighbours for launch items. Megamalls seem a waste. Ive done 163! It'll take me couple of months but what the heck. I click on mine once they've recharged every 8 hours! Thats 4 per day 800 ish to go. 200 days! Bouff. Whose counting.
Just keep clicking and forget about the task then it will suddenly be complete (well in 200 or days lol)

Does visiting neighbours count ?? If so i have 6
I click to my neighbors mega mall i dont have it in my city but i use very important bonus
A Friend In Need
13179301_1346790925348124_6013974639135027457_n.png

This bonus allows you to complete 10 actions daily in every neighbor's city. Parameters:
Action Time: 7 days
A Friend In Need bonus can be used in friends’ cities where you can complete actions. The number of friends you’ll be able to visit still depends on your reputation level.

@Husam how do you get that bonus.
This bonus in Mystery Super Bonus from alliance office (should build alliance office) you can buy it with gold and silver 10G 500S.
When you buy this Mystery Super Bonus there is other bonuses and its random you lucky if get it from first time i spend about 100G 5000S and i get 2 A Friend In Need bonus.
All the bonuses in Mystery Super Bonus chest it is worth to get for the players in lower level.
Check the link below every thing about bonuses.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/airport-city-free-to-fly/faq-bonuses/1346680025359214?hc_location=ufi

Last edited:
Top Bottom