Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cheater???

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
How can this be possible? Look at the first player named "Please wait" He has made a lot of flight to be at the top. But what is strange is that he is still at level 0. I don't even think that you can access the required plane to fligh to South observatory with this level.
noLbw6f.jpg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
It is strange to me that the name and the level is not loaded but the total point can be loaded. Sometimes, I also think that GI creates some fictional player just to stimulate the competition (and not to give away gold for free).

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Yes, he is either cheating or GI server has dropped a digit. he could be anyware from level 30, 40 or 50
depending on the flight you are looking at.
It is a mess with servers. Same thing was on WP week before. Half of players were "Please wait". (me included). I saw my name but other players saw Please wait. I think that they are working on a joining platfors as W10 and WP 10 are very similar. Also I think that they are waiting for WP 10 to be distributed so they can make one update (instead of two for the same game). Maybe they even join those platforms with android version (according to MSFT wp10 platform should be more close to android).

Top Bottom