1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Changing Avatar in the Game

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Jecek, 14 June 2018.

1. I'm just getting started at the finer points of the game and just discovered these boards exist, wish I found these months ago!

But one thing I haven't figured out yet is how to change the avatar inside the game. Help...

2. change profile picture within facebook.

3. what if i don't play this through facebook

4. Almost none of us play it through FacaAche. The avatar for your game is taken from your FB account and only after you have connected it to your game.
    36E2C510-F9A0-4EC0-A1D5-A88A3E8C04EA.jpeg

TeresaLisboa likes this.
  5. Do you happen to know if the email used for FB and the one used for the GameCenter (iOS GameCenter, in my case) have to be the same in order to have the avatar updated?

6. I don’t think so. I don’t use the same ones.

TeresaLisboa likes this.
  7. Thanks, I’m going to give e a try :)

Bob69bob likes this.
  8. I did like the page a;ready... but my page doesn't have one of those
    upload_2018-9-26_22-29-17.png

9. Unfortunately, windows users cannot connect with their facebook avatars - we're stuck with the generic faceless pilot. :(

Bob69bob likes this.
  10. Bummer :(.

11. Thanks, that's good information to know!

12. And it worked :)
    With a little extra work and a dedicated FB account, I even managed to use the same picture as in forum
    Thanks again @Bob69bob

Bob69bob likes this.