Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Celestial Festival Special Event - How To Collect Green Notes From The Vehicles In Your City And Airport (v8.31.24)

There are 26 special events which will become available to players during the course of the game year. One of the two special events for you to look out for, is the Celestial Festival, the other special event is the Winter Dream, which will become available in December. The Celestial Festival special event will become available to players in September, and will remain active for 11 consecutive days, during which time players will be able to collect free Green Notes by clicking on vehicles in their games.

Please note - players will need to be on Game Level 7 for the special events to become available.

CELESTIAL FESTIVAL SPECIAL EVENT
When the special event becomes available, a unique icon will appear on the game screen, located on the left hand side of the screen. When clicked on, the Celestial Festival special event menu will appear. To undertake the event, work your way through both the Basic Class Pass Ticket (free to access) and Premium Class Pass Ticket (will need to be purchased to access), you will need to complete collections, construct event buildings, undertake airplane and helicopter flight destinations and land guest airplanes at your airport.

For more detailed information with regards to the Celestial Festival and other special events, you will need to read through the following user guide, The Airport City Game - All The Twenty Six Special Events Throughout The Game Years For 2023 https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...uring-the-game-years-for-2023-v8-31-24.28060/

CELESTIAL FESTIVAL MENU
CELESTIAL FESTIVAL MENU.png

EXHIBITION HALL BUILDINGS LEVELS 1-4
You will need to upgrade the building, from Level One to Level Two, to see the money vehicles. You will need to obtain the following items, Mosaic Glass x20, Plank x5, Hand Flag x70, Design Project x5. You will need these items in order to make the building solid and live. Unfortunately, these items can not be gifted to you by your neighbours, you will need to obtain them by a number of gaming methods.

The Mosaic Glass x20 will drop from airplane flight destinations and Indispensable Set, the Plank x5 will drop from helicopter flight destinations and Indispensable Set, the Hand Flag x70 will drop from Tent Entities and Indispensable Set, the Design Project x5 will drop from Guest Airplanes landing at your airport and Indispensable Set. The drop rate for these items will be Seldom to Very Seldom. The Indispensable Set will cost 12 Green Notes to purchase and will contain the following upgrade items, Mosaic Glass x10, Hand Flag x10, Plank x10, Design Project x10, Invitation Card x20.

Airplane Flight Destinations - Warsaw (Swift), Madrid (Owl), Brussels (Hawk), Ljubljana (Raven), Ottawa (Eagle), Turin (Jumbo), Lahore (Giant), Tunisia (Falcon), Belgrade (Thunderbird), Fez (Condor). The Mosaic Glass will Often drop from the flights and from the New Destination Collection will drop Very Seldom. To complete the New Destination Collection you will need the following items, Travelers Guide, Passport, Boarding Pass, Camera Drone, Clothes. You will need to complete the collection four times in order to be awarded the Airforce Building, this structure will generate 100 energy for your city and airport. These items will drop from airplane flights. They will also drop from the Museum of Achievement building (direct purchase) and the Impression Set. The building drops items from the following four collections Art Livery, New Destination, Gathering Friends and Secret Locations.​

Helicopter Flight Destinations - Sequoia (Sparrow), Huanglong (Sparrow), Ruacana Falls (Crossbill), Kaieteur Falls (Crossbill), Mount Cook (Goldfinch), Matterhorn (Goldfinch). The Plank will Often drop from the flights and from the Secret Locations Collection will drop Seldom. To complete the Secret Locations Collection you will need the following items, Millennial Tree, Forest Cabin, Beast's Den, Old Bridge, Ancient Statue. You will need to complete the collection four times in order to be awarded the Natural Landscape. These items will drop from helicopter flights. They will also drop from the Museum of Achievement building (direct purchase) and the Impression Set. The building drops items from the following four collections Art Livery, New Destination, Gathering Friends and Secret Locations.​

Once you have upgraded the Exhibition Hall building, the vehicles with gold coins will become available to you, in the City and the Airport. You will then need to repeatedly click on the vehicles which display the gold coin symbols, a small round Yellow coloured circle with the Dollar money symbol in the centre. The majority of the time only gold coins will drop, one gold coin per vehicle. Sometimes a green note will also drop, the drop rate is quite poor.

NUMBER OF GREEN NOTES
How much time you are prepared to spend on clicking vehicles will be for you to decide. If you are prepared to spend the entire day, you will be able to collect a considerable number of free green notes. Across the entire during of the 11 day special event, you will be able to collect a few hundred free green notes. You will need to keep in mind that the frequency of the drop rate will increase over time, in other words, you will need to click more and more cars in order for green notes to drop. The gold coins and green notes will be credited to your money display counters, located along the top row of your game screen.

ADDITIONAL READING MATERIAL
There is a wealth of user guide information to be found in the Airport City Guides section, of the members forum. I have written the user guides to help you with your game. They will provide you with all the information you need, to help you make a success of your game.

Last Updated: Friday 2nd February 2024 at 13.30pm London UK Time

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
To All Forum Members
I would be very interested to find out how many green notes members were able to collect for free, during the Celestial Festival special event. This request is more for 'research' for this user guide, rather than I just being nosey. I would like to include this type of information in the user guide, perhaps in a table, assuming members were happy to share this information with others. Also, I would like to know how many hours and days members spent clicking on money cars around their cities and airports.

Perhaps someone has been collecting this type of data on a daily basis?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
I ran 3 PCs clicking on cars non stop (getting all cars). I put a timestamp at starting point and noted AC amount. They all collected average of 5AC per hour. So, 120AC/day would be possible if you did nothing else but clicking on cars non stop. Since I leveled up on the first day, I should been able to collect over 1000AC. However, trying to get Celestial livery and Airforce was the primary goal on as many backup accts as possible was the goal. So, I managed 300AC+ for few accts while timing the AC collection rate.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I ran 3 PCs clicking on cars non stop (getting all cars). I put a timestamp at starting point and noted AC amount. They all collected average of 5AC per hour. So, 120AC/day would be possible if you did nothing else but clicking on cars non stop. Since I leveled up on the first day, I should been able to collect over 1000AC. However, trying to get Celestial livery and Airforce was the primary goal on as many backup accts as possible was the goal. So, I managed 300AC+ for few accts while timing the AC collection rate.
Many thanks for your post and for the invaluable information, which I found most enlightening. It is an impressive number of green notes. As for myself, I managed to collect just 80 green notes, enough to purchase two plots of land, on the airport side of my game, so I can develop my helicopter range of vehicles and related buildings. This I achieved at a leisurely pace, without too much effort. I was not repaired to develop RSI clicking on cars across 11 days.

My thanks once again for the information.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Many thanks for your post and for the invaluable information, which I found most enlightening. It is an impressive number of green notes. As for myself, I managed to collect just 80 green notes, enough to purchase two plots of land, on the airport side of my game, so I can develop my helicopter range of vehicles and related buildings. This I achieved at a leisurely pace, without too much effort. I was not repaired to develop RSI clicking on cars across 11 days.

My thanks once again for the information.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
There were too many rabbits to chase on this event with AC, Airforce and Celestial livery. Airforce is invaluable for Post BMC players as expansions are just too costly. For my main acct, expansion on sale is 30AC which is about $3US and that is just ridiculous. So, instead of trying to put all building on land, I started to put away non essential buildings. Removing Coal Station can free up space with Airforce. I forgot what I had do on Christmas event but hope to focus on AC as I learned about AC from cars just too late on last event.

If I can get over 500AC on X-mas event, I might buy some expansion at 30AC each.

Top Bottom