Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Celebrating 8 Years As A Forum Member And 9 Years As A Player of Airport City.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Today Monday 25th September 2023, I'm celebrating eight years as a forum member and nine years as a player of airport city. I write to express my great thanks to all my neighbours, present and past, for helping me to reach this far in my game.

Cocktail hour will be from 18.30pm UK time and the evening meal will be from 19.30pm

Regards And Respects
Captain WH Rollins

congif.gif

Well done Captain

Regards
Harcourt

Flyer

150+ Star Club
Knight Fliers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ANP76ZW
Username
Flyer-Items which I need
Today Monday 25th September 2023, I'm celebrating eight years as a forum member and nine years as a player of airport city. I write to express my great thanks to all my neighbours, present and past, for helping me to reach this far in my game.

Cocktail hour will be from 18.30pm UK time and the evening meal will be from 19.30pm

Regards And Respects
Captain WH Rollins
CONGRATULATION!!! 🎊

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Really don't know if I say congratulations 🥳or how crazy you are playing for all this time the same game without updates and always with some bugs 🤪!!!
Well... good to remember that I'm not the one playing so much time. :ROFLMAO:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Really don't know if I say congratulations 🥳or how crazy you are playing for all this time the same game without updates and always with some bugs 🤪!!!
Well... good to remember that I'm not the one playing so much time. :ROFLMAO:
There are times when I think to myself that I'm perhaps not quite right in the head to be working on the user guides for free, but that does not last too long, good neighbour.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom