Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cause of Glitches

I'm starting to thing that the cause t all of these glitches in the game is due to one factor..

The American Update.

Ever since this last update a week ago, everybody has been complaining about the cause of all of this.

I believe its due to the American missions that had been included in the update.

What do you guys thing?

Device
  1. Android
I'm still running version 1.31. This is partly due to the fact that every update seemed to have issues or removed part of the game. I figured, if i don't update, the glitches shouldn't effect my game too much.

The "username" glitch is really frustrating. I can't tell who sent me what gifts and who to send what. I'm not sure, but this seems to affect older players and active players (since I see newer player and inactive player names in my neighbors list).

I wonder if changing your username will resolve this issue? I've changed my username from "jimmy21-fuel20" to "jimmy21".

If this doesn't work then maybe you need to drop all the "username" and then re-add the friend codes.

Or I suppose, one can sit and wait for this to be fixed. (sure glad I'm not in need of any rarer items).

any thoughts on this?

jimmy21

Top Bottom