Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Can't visit some neighbours

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ax7b9wp
Username
dhruv
Hi guys

I am an android player and have been playing Airport city for almost two years now, but recently I started having some problems visiting some old neighbors.Whenever I tapped on a neighbor, the screen would just go blank and do nothing. However this problem does not happen with every neighbor. Recently I have added some new ones and have been able to visit them, but that shouldn't change affect the way i visit my old friends.
Another feature of this peculiar bug was that if I have some neighbors with multiple games, I am able to visit a particular game and not others.
I don't have any clue as to why this problem is affecting me or is it really a bug affecting others as well. Can anybody help?

Cheers!

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Hi guys

I am an android player and have been playing Airport city for almost two years now, but recently I started having some problems visiting some old neighbors.Whenever I tapped on a neighbor, the screen would just go blank and do nothing. However this problem does not happen with every neighbor. Recently I have added some new ones and have been able to visit them, but that shouldn't change affect the way i visit my old friends.
Another feature of this peculiar bug was that if I have some neighbors with multiple games, I am able to visit a particular game and not others.
I don't have any clue as to why this problem is affecting me or is it really a bug affecting others as well. Can anybody help?

Cheers!

And a likely explanation would be that your neighbors are playing one game on android and the other on iphone (or ipad, etc.) Apparently, android can gift apple players successfully (but not vice versa), and apple can visit android players (but not vice versa).

I think this is perceived to be an android issue, although I'm not sure why. I understand that Apple checks out updates pretty carefully before they're allowed, so that may be the reason.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Ank7 and belledohna are correct. The problem seems to be on the Android side, not the iOS side.
Since the update, Android players cannot receive gifts from or visit iOS players. They can, however, successfully send gifts to iOS players.
iOS players, on the other hand, can gift iOS players and visit both iOS and Android players.
GI knows about the problem (they posted an apology on their Facebook page, I believe) and is working on a solution. Hopefully soon.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom