1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Android Can't send gifts or visit neighbors

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by Karmen, 17 July 2018.

1. Karmen

Karmen New Member

Android
    04h6aovq
    Karmen
    So I logged on this morning to go out and send whitsles to everyone and then go and visit their tents. Since I had already sent items before the update broke yesterday I hadn't been able to collect or send whistles yet.

Logging in I got my daily reward, but my game froze and I had to restart. Still got my daily, but it says I have already visited my friends and given everyone gifts, even though I know I haven't.

It just really sucks that it had to happen right now at the beginning of the event.

2. This exact thing happened to me yesterday and this morning my game crashed again but everything was OK this time. My game used to crash every day and this latest update seemed to have brought that back again.

3. Had that too on one of mine, crashed two days running. Ok today.

Annoying, but it happens. That's life. Be ok tomorrow.....

Chazzy999 likes this.