Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Can't Reduce Population

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4uah9s
Username
Pimpa
I've reached pop limit and if I remove a commercial building, it won't reduce the pop count... It only works with residencial buildings.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Chloe11111

you are incorrect, certain commercial buildings do reduce the population like the water park, car dealerships and a few others.

Angel Trusty

you need to delete a combination of residential and commercial buildings do not delete the Brazilian villa or cottage as you can not get them back.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
  3. Facebook
Friend Code
3ijf1b
Username
leoluv
@ Cosmic Blue, thank you I will try this and I hope it work for me. Do I sell them? Will I be able to get them back or will I have to buy them back?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@ Cosmic Blue, thank you I will try this and I hope it work for me. Do I sell them? Will I be able to get them back or will I have to buy them back?
When you sell you will need to repurchase them later when you have sufficient population.
So just make sure they are building that do add to the population level and that yo can repurchase them later if you have to eg. look at the shop to see the population cost and whether the buildings can actually be purchased.
Oh and welcome to the forum it should help you progress the game more quickly now.:)

Top Bottom