Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

cant move card plane to reserve hanger

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Agent_L

I was able to move my card planes to the reserve hanger with no problem, then move one them to a Christmas event hanger.

@david smith

Special event hangers do not apply to regular hangers but they apply to other special events hanger. If you have some Christmas and fighter hangers and they you add some card hangers, you are only allowed 6 special event hangers from all 3 events combined.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
yes, you can bump them from the store. I had no problem putting 2 jets in my card hangers from the store. Then I put one card plane in a Christmas hanger from the reserve hanger.

How many slots do you have available in your reserve hanger.

I tried to save at least one Card plane for next year and to put in reserve hangar but didn't worked and I sold all my Card plane and I added Jets and I continued to flight until I did 5 more Card plane and they are in my warehouse now ready for next year.
I have 2 in my warehouse for next year. Didn't have enough card hangars for them, so just didn't use them.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I have doubts if the game code can actually handle 2 hangars. In such cases often you think there are 2, but the code thinks there is only 1 - so adding plane to hangar 1 slot 1 overwrites plane stored in hangar 2 slot 1 and all sorts of stuff like that.

@david smith I would first do some serious testing of doubled reserve hangar with the cheapest planes just make sure it actually work.

Top Bottom