Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Can't install last update (Thanksgiving Quest), can't open the game.

We will see flip123. What else can I do?

I have just got the answer from GI:
"If nothing helps please ask your question on this forum: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Android Market/thread?tid=38c123f907e470b3&hl=en"

... but the link doesn't work.

1) You can try uninstalling AC, install new game, play to Level 5 and get restore code from GI.
2) Buy a new cheap Kit Kat Android tablet and manually transfer / reinstall the game!

What device are you using if you don't mind me asking?
I'm using an overworked 3 year old Samsung Tab 8.9 and a 1.5 year old Nexus 7.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Bali Hi

I have done 1) am friday. I have uninstalled the game, installed one of yours' version and after Level5 asked for restore code giving them my old and new one. But today I have got the answer linked to the forum ;(

I am at 2 years old Galaxy S Advance - but till now everything was ok.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I have tried to install the update but there was an error occurred "Package File Invalid" and "Error 927". I can't even start the game at old version...

What I have already tried:

- cleaned the cache and data of the Google Play Shop
- cleaned the cache of AC
- changed from WIFI to 4G

Nothing helps. Anyone with the same or similar problem?
Lukasz

Yip, can't open or update HH2, really gutted, sent request but not holding out for much support :(

Unhappy Helen :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Since 2 hours I'm back with the game. Got my restore code today, after 8 long days. I have a new gift list with F20, and all my stock and warehouse items restored. But as I am stucked at version 2.19.02 all my maps to Glasgow, Beverly Hills etc are gone. The latest version is still with the bug for me so I am looking for some versions between 2.19.02 and 3.02.02.
I know I won't be able to build Level10 building and send items for that but I have to wait for next update from GI.

Once again Bali Hi, flip123 and others - many thanks for advices and good words / posts to me. I knew I can count on you ;)
Big Cheers!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Since 2 hours I'm back with the game. Got my restore code today, after 8 long days. I have a new gift list with F20, and all my stock and warehouse items restored. But as I am stucked at version 2.19.02 all my maps to Glasgow, Beverly Hills etc are gone. The latest version is still with the bug for me so I am looking for some versions between 2.19.02 and 3.02.02.
I know I won't be able to build Level10 building and send items for that but I have to wait for next update from GI.

Once again Bali Hi, flip123 and others - many thanks for advices and good words / posts to me. I knew I can count on you ;)
Big Cheers!

Hi Lukasz, You could not even download and install the latest version after you deleted the game?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Hi Lukasz, You could not even download and install the latest version after you deleted the game?

Hi flip123,

I can't install the latest update (Thanksgiving Quest + Level 10) even when I have completely removed the game from my phone. I have always the error message "Package file is invalid". There are no problems to download the game from Google Play Store but when it starts to install it takes about 1-2 minutes to get this error message (normally the installation process took about 15 seconds).

Yesterday, after restoring my game ;) I have tried with the latest update which I have got from Bali Hi, but it didn't worked.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Hi flip123,

I can't install the latest update (Thanksgiving Quest + Level 10) even when I have completely removed the game from my phone. I have always the error message "Package file is invalid". There are no problems to download the game from Google Play Store but when it starts to install it takes about 1-2 minutes to get this error message (normally the installation process took about 15 seconds).

Yesterday, after restoring my game ;) I have tried with the latest update which I have got from Bali Hi, but it didn't worked.

If you were able to fix this issue, how? Thanks.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hi flip123,

@Lukasz

I am still waiting on restore code from GI for the same issue, I have started a new support game while I wait.
I checked with my phone store and the update was just too much for my little phone!
I have been waiting for over 2 weeks so I am missing the Santa quest which I was looking forward to.
I guess there must be many like me as I am still waiting :cry:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
@Lukasz

I am still waiting on restore code from GI for the same issue, I have started a new support game while I wait.
I checked with my phone store and the update was just too much for my little phone!
I have been waiting for over 2 weeks so I am missing the Santa quest which I was looking forward to.
I guess there must be many like me as I am still waiting :cry:
Did you sent them an extra email to remind them the ticket is still open @Happy Helen?

Top Bottom