Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

canot received green note

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A3KKZKK
Username
CHANDAN GARG
Dear I install the tribvez castelz but I can't receive green notes plz tell me thae reason

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
lately you don't have to play, you can just install and return to your game.... yesterdays cloud raiders did not work, the 'get it' button did not work in my game.

if you did not get the greenies you can ask GI for the greenies

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
My method is push the button to install the games, sometimes it doesnt work okay, then return to the game. After installing I go out the game, when I return I receive 5 greenies. Then I uninstall the new game and sometimes the offer comes back after a few weeks....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
You need to have Airport City open when the install finalized.
And wait at the Airport City ..
I push the button 'get it', it automatically goes to the play store, when it says installation complete i go back to airport city. 9 out of 10 times airport city has crashed snd starts up again. within the first 10 secondes after start up i get the greenies.

Top Bottom