Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Cannot download new AC on Android 2.2.2

Device
  1. Android
As of today 10/11/12 I still cannot download the new AC Version. I am currently running Android version 2.2.2 on a Motorola Triumph and my AC version is 1.59...any clues?? The message I receive from GI is that the new AC version is not compatible?? All their other crappy versions were now suddenly they aren't?? What gives?? Granted my phone is almost a year old!

Im having the same problem. I contacted GI and I got a response from a denis that there looking into it but sadly I dont think they careh I have no problems with other games from gi can install them all

I have a galaxy s phone and ive been in contact with a denis at game insight ive sent him screenshots of playstore plus detailed info on whats happen got a reply today that its being turned over to supervisors to look into this may take upto 5 business days to get back to me so again I wait but from what I gather the new missons suck. So maybe its a blessing

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
I contacted GI and Denis told me:
"It turns out that Google Play changed the requirements to screen resolution and some devices are currently shown as incompatible with the application.

The update that meets new standards of Google Play is currently under development and we work non-stop to release it as soon as possible and let you enjoy the game and additional game features and improved performance.

Although the request is marked as solved, it might require us some time to fix everything. Please, stay tuned and keep an eye on news and upcoming game versions"

Heres the latest reply from GI

Our engineers have identified the error and are working on the problem to take necessary steps and eliminate the issue in the upcoming updates. We hope on your understanding and patience in the matter.

If you have any other game issues or get some additional information regarding this problem, please, feel free to contact me any time and open a new request. Thank you for choosing our application!

Sincerely,
Denis Klyanovkin
Your Game Insight Support Team----------------------------------------------

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
Heres the latest reply from GI

Our engineers have identified the error and are working on the problem to take necessary steps and eliminate the issue in the upcoming updates. We hope on your understanding and patience in the matter.

If you have any other game issues or get some additional information regarding this problem, please, feel free to contact me any time and open a new request. Thank you for choosing our application!

Sincerely,
Denis Klyanovkin
Your Game Insight Support Team----------------------------------------------

Here it is yet another update and more then a month since we have been told that the problem was identified and being worked on. The result, I still am exactly where I was, watching everyone else enjoy the game. :-(

Well still in the same boat still unable to update also. And I tried all the little tricks they posted on there site about uninstalling google play updates and clearing the data and cashe and still no good. But the funny thing is all the other games tribez my country all download fine and work although the tribez has no invite friends or promo code buttons but I gave up on them fixing those. I sent GI an email lets see what they reply

Top Bottom