Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Can we get upgrades to game (change trading limits, open new levels/flights/collections, etc.)

Do you think the following upgrades should occur?

• Increase the number of neighbors we can send gifts to every day. (Many of us receive gifts from more

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Allow us to trade items in our inventory. (For example, I have 84 paint in my inventory but cannot g

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Allow us to construct more than 5 buildings of the same type (I think this would be especially helpf

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Allow us to purchase airport cash with coins. Another member suggested the option of constructing a

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Create more levels (35+). We should continue to be awarded with airport cash as we level up. (Many o

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • Create more collections. (For example, if we can earn a bonus that increases the availability of pas

• Create more flight destinations. Tokyo unlocks at level 35 / 69 stars. We need more destinations to

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Tell us what the caskets are for!!! We've been receiving strange items & don't know why :)

• Create more "missions" for the new levels & flight destinations.

• Give us the option to remove ("sell") the fuel station. We are currently unable to do so.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • ORGANIZE our neighbors alphabetically by user name!!!

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Do you think we can get changes to the game if enough people respond???

I'm sure we can all agree we need some game/app upgrades. Please let me know if you agree with any or all of these changes. I have no idea whether this is a waste of time, but I think many of you are experiencing some of the same frustrations at this point.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to add any other changes you would like to see. I will in turn add them to the choices in the poll.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I've actually sent emails to Game Insight asking them to offer a Bank to be one of the buildings you can purchase a few months ago. No coins given out, just a place where people can exchange coins for cash and vice versa.

I've actually sent emails to Game Insight asking them to offer a Bank to be one of the buildings you can purchase a few months ago. No coins given out, just a place where people can exchange coins for cash and vice versa.

You are the reason I put that on as an option. I remember reading your idea & thought it was AWESOME!!! I just revised that choice on the poll to specify your request for a bank...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
I think we should also be able to either gift items for buildings/missions or make them more accessible. I'm trying to complete the Hotel but in order to get the a.i. bracelets I have to purchase them. I'm sure the same thing is happening to a lot of players since they're most are pretty much asking for these bracelets.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I wish Game insight could automatically sort your neighbors alphabetically instead of randomly, and allow us to tag our favorite neighbors. It is a pain to search through the list of neighbors when you are sending gifts.

Oh sign me up for this change!!!! I can't keep track of anyone anymore!!!

The organised neigbours would be great but some of us benefit from 500 disorganised neigbours too. I answered yes to all the questions so almost everybody else rejected the ideas or the percentages are wrong.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Another cool "upgrade" on my behalf would be a gift refresher counter. I would love to visibly see how long before I can send out new gifts...

Top Bottom