Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Bye bye!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Too bad olly 333, you stop because of the bugs or is it becoming boring for you?

Metrohenrik Haha I play that game too since my Airport City has been put to level 20 again.. I like it too, however the first time I played it, I thought about plagiarism to GI. They copied so much you already know how everything works :p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@olly333 Sorry to read that you are not playing AC anymore. I must say, thanks very much for the help you gave me. Maybe wwe will meet again in an other game.............

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I'm sorry that you leave the game, thank you very much for your help. I believe that also I will leave it, GI does not fix my game and I continue without being able to open it.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Thanks for all the best wishes! I deleted the game for several reasons, I cannot explain this now. I did it before the bug has crashed a lot of games of you. So the bug was not the reason, but I can understand if you want to delete the game because of that.
Thanks again for all the friendship, I really miss you all but its better for me to live without the (addicted) game and the forum :cool: . Bye bye and all the best.

Thanks for all the best wishes! I deleted the game for several reasons, I cannot explain this now. I did it before the bug has crashed a lot of games of you. So the bug was not the reason, but I can understand if you want to delete the game because of that.
Thanks again for all the friendship, I really miss you all but its better for me to live without the (addicted) game and the forum :cool: . Bye bye and all the best.

Are you still playing TribeZ?!

Top Bottom