Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

By Rocket to the moon

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
New event started on Android after Easter event finished

Screenshot_2014-04-21-04-45-42.png

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
mmm... 6 days. that will mean spending greenies to speed up the building proces if you havent got the buildings yet....

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
I just bought the launchpad and should have enough time (5 days 22 hours) to complete the mission. Step 3 is to 'launch' the rocket, not to complete an entire space mission, right?

mmm... 6 days. that will mean spending greenies to speed up the building proces if you havent got the buildings yet....

I guess this is just an attempt by GI to force the laggards :D to spend 4+4 greenies.
So flip123, not enough coins but I hope enough greenies in stock??

I am so lucky to have completed both MCC3 and LP3.
If not for the forum, I would have missed that LP3 is available to build right away(no items required too).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Bali Hi, the launchpad will be ready in 2d6h. by then I have collected enough coins to cash in collections so I can upgrade mission control. As I am not a big spender, I collected 100 greenies over the last few months, enough to speed up mission control.
Launch will start wednesday evening (cet). I have collected enough for a solo launch if I have to.... (but I hope it is not neccessary).

I will get the planetarium in Jpjpjp2 (jpjpjp already build it)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Hello, I have mcc3 and lp3 and I have launched yesterday with @Simp17** landed today and I cant complete the quest. Should I be first in the launch or start a new one - which I have alrrady started. Am I doing sth wrong?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Lukasz if you launched yesterday, you should be able to click complete on the quest and get your planetarium.
If you don't have a complete button to click, then you need to contact GI and report the issue.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Lukasz if you launched yesterday, you should be able to click complete on the quest and get your planetarium.
If you don't have a complete button to click, then you need to contact GI and report the issue.

Thanks. I have started another launch and when the rocket started I have completed the quest and have my own Planetarium now :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom