Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Buying Planes

Device
  1. Windows PC
@mwraymer
Hello and welcome to the forum!
You should add a signature which specify your needs for items! Feel free to add me if you want to. I can gift you items if you want to.

Your question regarding aircrafts really depends on how you want to play the game. I would not sell all aircrafts and only keep the best, because eventually the game will "stall" for you. If you keep buying the best planes, you also need to upgrade your repairbase to the according level/type that can fix different types of aircrafts. You will need to spend more oil to send your aircrafts to its destination, which means you have to upgrade fuel station aswell. The same thing goes for coins, passengers etc.
The ratio between storage/production and usage/consumption needs to be in balance in order for you to progress. If you rush one thing, this progress will eventually stop.
Remember, this is a long-term game.

My focus is to get 3 stars in all destinations with a certain type of aircraft before I move on to the next. This has worked pretty well for me. Other players may play the game different.
In example, I would get 3 star in all destinations which requires Turbo Prop aircrafts. When this is done, I sell all aircrafts, except one. The one aircraft I keep will be stored in the reserve hangar, due to some missions requiring you to fly to destionations you already have 3-starred. I then buy as many aircrafts I can of the next type and start working on 3-starring its destionations.

At the moment, all my hangars have Jets currently flying. In my reserve hangar I have 1 propeller-driven,1 turbo prop and 1 Delta.
In fact, I had to stow away my Delta because I could not fix it, nor did I have enough passengers due to my terminal. This resulted in me having 2 Jet aircrafts on the ground at all times because the Delta consumed too much oil and passengers. My mistake was that I bought the Delta way too early. Because I stowed it away, I now have all Jet aircrafts in the air.

Top Bottom