Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Butterfly Net - The Spring Has Come

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
How do u go abt getting contracts from neighbours to build the duty free shop?

First, you need to have the following to build the duty free shop. You can get them from flights to Egypt or as gifts from neighbors.
2 computers
2 airconditioners
2 atms
2 imprinters

Then you need items to sell(contracts) such as chocolate candies, single malt whiskey, pearl earrings, skin care products, etc. You can get them as gifts from neighbors as well.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Oh this brings me to an old discussion regarding the GI random generator. I honestly believe a variable they use for each player is in fact the month as some players find it extremely difficult for items to drop, generally last 4 weeks, while others seem to have a more freequent drop rate for the same items.
It seems to me this is not my month or quest!:(

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Oh this brings me to an old discussion regarding the GI random generator. I honestly believe a variable they use for each player is in fact the month as some players find it extremely difficult for items to drop, generally last 4 weeks, while others seem to have a more freequent drop rate for the same items.
I think probably not the month.. Last week I had around 9-10 Nets without any butterfly drop, then eventually got one after not attempting to use it for a day. Then starting from yesterday until today, I was on a 17-Nets spree without a butterfly. Just a few minutes ago on my 18th Net, I finally got one. But I still have a bit to go.. :( I used my Pruning Shears to waste the bad luck on the flowers for 3 times, then on my 4th attempt I used my 17th Net, then 5th attempt I got one butterfly. During the 15 trials that resulted in no butterfly, I didn't do it this way, I just went straight for the butterfly. Don't really know if this is effective.

From Santa mission, Valentine mission, to Spring mission, the drop rate has always been the same for me. It's always hard to come by. So I think the random generator may not be the month.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
Blackclodpost: 37974 said:
Im getting less drops to. Still waiting on my msg in a bottle from Malta.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
OK, Butterflies Mission finished. I could go on for 2 days and 10 hours more, but: No, thanks!

I assumed the reward will be Botanic Garden, but i got Conservatory:

conservatory.JPG

Conservatory (2x2, +90 coins/4 hours).

Also +20 population for whole city (now 860 total). :love:
Hope you guys will got it also. I think crApple users get Conservatory, Android users Botanic Garden.

Now i can "concentrate" to launching :sneaky:

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
OK, Butterflies Mission finished. I could go on for 2 days and 10 hours more, but: No, thanks!

I assumed the reward will be Botanic Garden, but i got Conservatory:

View attachment 507
Conservatory (2x2, +90 coins/4 hours).

Also +20 population for whole city (now 860 total). :love:
Hope you guys will got it also. I think crApple users get Conservatory, Android users Botanic Garden.

Now i can "concentrate" to launching :sneaky:
Correct, android got the conversatory last year.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Good morning to all :)
Today bad luck again 12/50 and.............. the same 2 butterflies that i allready have :(
Dont gonna finish this...
But is just a game :)
Good luck to all

Top Bottom