Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Businessclass Bonus doesnt affect Helicopters

Onat42

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032zn3nz
Username
Onat42
Hello,

I just recognised that the Helicopter flights are affected by the first class Bonus (Alliance goal - so u get 50% more gold from flights)

but the Business class bonus doesnt affect them - (+200% income from flights)

as u see in the screenshot
Washington basecoin = 74 + 185
74* 2,5 = 185 => thats why 74 + 185
Fiordland = 95 + 48
its like b4 I used the Business class .... not a single coin more!

seems like a bug or?

Attachments

• IMG_0473.PNG
    IMG_0473.PNG
    424.5 KB · Views: 76

Onat42

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032zn3nz
Username
Onat42
There's now a Tourist Visa bonus, which doubles income for helicopter flights for an hour. So, maybe that's why?
than the translation is horrible wrong - or how is it in english?

Businessclass: erhöht innerhalb von 6 Stunden die Einnahmen deiner Flüge auf das dreifache
Erste Klasse (alliance bonus): Vergrößert die Einnahmen pro Flug um 50%

thats the same
but true - aster u wrote it I checked it -
Touristenvisum: Die Einnahmen aus Hubschrauberflügen werden für die Dauer einer Stunde verdoppelt.

These flights are called helicopterflights - but if thats true the alliance bonus shouldnt affect the helicopters

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I'd initially just assumed that all flight bonuses would work the same for helicopters as for planes. But, that doesn't seem to always be the case. Whether that's a bug or some wording that needs to be made clearer, no idea.

Top Bottom