Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Buildings that do/don't help your collections

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Though I would start a list of buildings that do/don’t drop any items for both you and or your neighbours to help towards a collection.

This list applies to the Android platform and is current for Version 1.75(V1.76) of the AC game

Currently these buildings are not known to drop any item (except the usual coins or passengers) and also excludes any missions (on the left of the screen) during regular play:

Commerce:
No Drops:
Book Store
Bowling Alley
Car Dealership
Donuts
Eatery
Exhibition Center
Flower Shop
Grocery Store
History Museum
Hotel
Movie Theater
Newspaper
Pharmacy
Seafood Restaurant
Sports Bar
Travel Agency
Unique Gifts
Water Park

To Be Confirmed:
Coffee Bar
Pumpkin Bed (Can't be buit anymore) (Self - ??, Neighbour - ??)
Sports Shop

Confirmed to help towards a collection:
Bridal Salon
Christmas Gift Shop
Circus (Self - None, Neighbour - Intercontinental Zoo - last three items)
Gazebo
Romantic Café
Sweet Shop (Self - Dolce Vita, Neighbour - ??)

Residential buildings:

To Be Confirmed:
Brazilian Cottage
Bearing-Wall House
Tower Building

Cottage
Side Wing
TownHouse
Mansion
Stone Castle
Manor
House with a Pool
Villa
Brazilian Villa
Country House
Studio
Multi-Story Building
Round House

Collection Buildings:
No Drops:

To Be Confirmed:

Halloween Shops (Self - The Great Seal, Neighbour - The Great Seal)
Cemetery (Self - The Great Seal, Neighbour - The Great Seal)
Football Stadium

Mystery Buildings (obtained by buying the "Mystery Building")
No Drops:
Grey High-rise
Red High-rise
Family Diner
Italian Restaurent
Hardware Store
Chinese Restaurent
Dolphinarium
Atelier
Pharmaceutical Firm
Ice Cream Shop

Promo Prizes:
No Drops:
Statue of Liberty (American Week)

To Be Confirmed:
Conservatory (The Spring has come)
Rock Shop (Time to Rock)
Haunted House (Dark Skies)

Rabbit Hole (Easter Cheer)
Christmas Tree (Santa's Bad Day)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@tdv
Confirmed
Sweet Shop - Dolce Vita collection (I could not see this on your list)
Halloween Shops, Pumpkin Beds and Cemetery all give items for The Great Seal
Brazilian Cottage and Brazilian Villa give items for the same collection
Football Stadium give items for Its a Goal collection, or the one the gives you an autographed ball.
I thought the Christmas Buildings gave you some items but I cannot help too much as my phone is still down.:(

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv, if I remember correctly there was one mission to collect hamburgers from Eateries
Yes you are correct - and I remember one where you have to get something from a book store... but as per my original post - "and also excludes any missions (on the left of the screen) during regular play:"

I am not including them.... This list is almost a long term thing - i.e. will a building help with any of the collections or is it just for the coins/passengers only...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
@tdv
Confirmed
Sweet Shop - Dolce Vita collection (I could not see this on your list)
Halloween Shops, Pumpkin Beds and Cemetery all give items for The Great Seal
Brazilian Cottage and Brazilian Villa give items for the same collection
Football Stadium give items for Its a Goal collection, or the one the gives you an autographed ball.
I thought the Christmas Buildings gave you some items but I cannot help too much as my phone is still down.:(

Thanks, I shall get them add to the list above, looks like I missed the sweet shop... and will create another section for the Promo/collections buildings...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
tdv are you going to make a detailed list of what items and collections for each building?
Yeah I am mean;)
Oh you need to have two lists or an identifier as some drop for neighbours but not owners, eg.
Neighbours
Donut Shop give drinks collection items for neighbours but only donuts for the owners.
All Star Theatre gives some stamp collection items (Marilyn Munroe I think)
Rock Shop Musical Instruments.
Water Parks coral or pebbles (I forget)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv are you going to make a detailed list of what items and collections for each building?
Yeah I am mean;)
Oh you need to have two lists or an identifier as some drop for neighbours but not owners, eg.
Neighbours
Donut Shop give drinks collection items for neighbours but only donuts for the owners.
All Star Theatre gives some stamp collection items (Marilyn Munroe I think)
Rock Shop Musical Instruments.
Water Parks coral or pebbles (I forget)

Thanks for the info - Yes I am up for self inflection punishment... What can I say..:rolleyes:

If you see I have already started trying to put in the info of what it drops for the owners (self) and what the neighbours get...

Will have to see as the info is added and developed what is the easiest way to read the info and updated it...

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
If you click on the collection button in the game, the chest. You can scroll through all the collections you have started. If you then touch the individual item in the collection it will tell you where it is available from. This could be from specific flights, from neighbours buildings, your building etc. You can then plan your neighbour visits to specific buildings.

Some buildings are rare, such as Rock Shop, the 2 different movie theatres, romantic cafe, conservatory, rabbit hole.
There are threads about availability of movie theatres and rock shops. But the very rare item came from early versions of the game and therefore probably only level 35 players will have.

There is no list as to what drops what at the moment.

Tom

water park give coral in mystery of the three oceans collection
exhibition centre for three items from the skyscrapers collection
museum for two itmes from the extinct languages collection

alll of these are for neighbours only, not for owners

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajrsjrn
Username
farizzha
Okay.

name : farizzha
friend code: ajrsjrn
level : level 27 + 48 stars

need item : laser cutter, dispatcer console, ergonomic chair, sandbag, disposable shampoo, all inclusive bracelets,

And anything item for flight

i can send : fuel (3), old lantern, sleigh oil, do not disturb sign, bench, atm, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, projector, channel bar, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, assembiy robot, pos terminal, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, make up, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon,cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
tdv just a small addition: The promo prize for compleletion of 'The great game' (Football world cup mission) gave a small monument (1x1, similar to the current fifa world cup and gave coins) and it didn't drop anything apart from coins. Sorry i don't have this in my current airport as i re-started during the halloween mission.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Wow, didn't even notice that they removed the "Pumkin Bed" from the game....oh well, i wasn't going to shell out greenies for that anyway. I do like the Donut Shops though, even though they don't drop anything for me from my own shops, though i saw posted that they drop "Donuts" for owners, what are those? Where/Are they for a mission only?

tdv - Nice list, i had come here to look for a list similar to this and found the info i was after. Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Wow, didn't even notice that they removed the "Pumkin Bed" from the game....oh well, i wasn't going to shell out greenies for that anyway. I do like the Donut Shops though, even though they don't drop anything for me from my own shops, though i saw posted that they drop "Donuts" for owners, what are those? Where/Are they for a mission only?
tdv - Nice list, i had come here to look for a list similar to this and found the info i was after. Thanks!
"Donuts" is a colloquial term for nothing. As "nothing, zero = 0 (which is "the donut" shape);)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
All, thanks for the additional info - will update my list as needed. Again main reason I was looking to get this info together is so that new people at lower levels can hopefully at a glance know which buildings are best to click on to maximise their visit....

and also for me - so I know which are the best buildings for my neighbours and best for me to help me along... As I have finished the game and the collections few times over... this is just taking it one step further... :p

One Bad Day - you are welcome... glad this info helped someone... (y)

Top Bottom