Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Building Advice

Tom0404

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03f0t25q
Username
AA TW04 (Gift Needed)
Hi, Not 100% sure this is the right place for this post...but here goes;

I’m lvl 64 at the minute and I’m not sure what to spend my 1.2m hard earned/saved coins on. Do I a) wait for 1.4m and upgrade CT to lvl 10 or b) spend 900k on my first thunderbird?

Deciding what to upgrade next becomes that much more significant as things become more and more expensive lol

Any advice would be great, Thanks

Device
  1. Windows PC

I’m lvl 64 at the minute and I’m not sure what to spend my 1.2m hard earned/saved coins on. Do I a) wait for 1.4m and upgrade CT to lvl 10 or b) spend 900k on my first thunderbird?

Deciding what to upgrade next becomes that much more significant as things become more and more expensive lol

CT for sure.

Tom0404

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03f0t25q
Username
AA TW04 (Gift Needed)
My opinion... wait before planes upgrades. Finish all destination with your current fleet.
Invest in your income or more passengers, expand your current fleet, buy more of the same to finish any assignments faster.
Thanks for your reply! Yes, that makes sense, especially if you’re strategy is collecting stars. I’m torn though, I feel like I’m missing out on something if I don’t go for t’bird, for example flying to Paphos in current event. That said, I’d really want an extra stand for the t’bird! Lol

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi

CT all the way. Hands down.

Thanks for your reply! Yes, that makes sense, especially if you’re strategy is collecting stars. I’m torn though, I feel like I’m missing out on something if I don’t go for t’bird, for example flying to Paphos in current event. That said, I’d really want an extra stand for the t’bird! Lol
Think this way: next year, when the event returns, you’ll still have destinations worth flying to 😉
I’m lvl 80, never had a t-bird, jumped straight to condors (and even that only recently). T-birds carry too few passengers for the cost

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Think this way: next year, when the event returns, you’ll still have destinations worth flying to 😉
I’m lvl 80, never had a t-bird, jumped straight to condors (and even that only recently). T-birds carry too few passengers for the cost
I fully agree with Teresa. Thunderbirds are a distraction - very low pax at very high cost.

My favourite has always been the Falcon - fast, less fuel than a Giant, and if you can build the resources for running 6 Falcons the skies the limit. And when you are running low on lollipops - you can run Falcons on adventure flights and acquire adventure buildings whilst your factories restock your warehouse, and without needing to use lots of fuel to accelerate flights. Try running an adventure map with 6 Falcons, a vintage weathervane and a golden dice bonus.

Top Bottom