Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Build hotels problem?

After you build a hotel you need certain items to finish it. Well it is impossible to get the all inclusive bracelet. They aren't dropped from any flights anymore and nobody is able to gift them. Is the only way to finish a hotel to pay green cash?

Is there really no one that can send the DND signs or the bracelets?

I did notice that on some of the quests you can use green cash to skip ... naturally, you cannot on this one, as I'd rather pay 2 $ to skip than 14 $ to get all the items. :(

(Same with the upgrade fuel station to level2 ... which I have no desire to do)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
7jju8f
Username
NIK
Is there really no one that can send the DND signs or the bracelets?

I did notice that on some of the quests you can use green cash to skip ... naturally, you cannot on this one, as I'd rather pay 2 $ to skip than 14 $ to get all the items. :(

(Same with the upgrade fuel station to level2 ... which I have no desire to do)

I can send DND signs. Do you still need?

Device
  1. iPad
I can gift the all-inclusive bracelet. Let me know if you need it. Just friend me in the game. Username is Magneto. I'm looking for anyone that can send me soap for the hotel, and triple wire/transmitter/reinforced frames for the fuel station

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I can gift the all-inclusive bracelet. Let me know if you need it. Just friend me in the game. Username is Magneto. I'm looking for anyone that can send me soap for the hotel, and triple wire/transmitter/reinforced frames for the fuel station
The All Inclusive Bracelet issue is for Android users.
For iDevices you cannot trade the Shampoo/Soap.
For all platforms you cannot trade items for the Fuel Stations.

Top Bottom