Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Bug or Not? Fuel Depot Won't start

• Thread starter Deleted member 9675
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9675

I know in my attached file I have more than the limit of fuel. But it does take anywhere from 1-24 hours to replenish the depot. Does this mean that I have to wait 1-24 hours to fly my planes, when I do not have enough fuel in my stores at top of screen?
Capture2.JPG

Not a bug, Fuel Station now works the same way as Fuel Station H.
Are you really wanting to kill this game? Why don't you leave it as before?
Better said: why don't you put Fuel Station H working in the same way as Fuel Station used to be??
Why all changes are meant to turn this game almost impossible to play?

According the reply ivan gave last month there is no limit on fuel bar. Whether things abve changed since...... if it changes, the game is dead.
He also mentioned "The fuel gifts go to the fuel bar, but it's not a free second inventory with no limits ". So does that mean after a certain point, nothing more will go to the fuel bar?

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
until just now, I can still receive fuel 20 eventhough my fuel bar is overflowing with fuel.

but yeah, I'm also not sure about what Ivan meant with the "it's not a free second inventory limit". I'm preparing for the worst though. Knowing GI, they will make our game life more miserable than it already is :cry:

D

Deleted member 9675

I should change my avatar to an upside down plane as we never know which way is up with these upgrades/downgrades??? See...................

Not a bug, Fuel Station now works the same way as Fuel Station H.
And another side note: fuel H has a maximum capacity of 600 units for flights spending at most 12 units... max capacity for fuel, without subscriptions, is 250 and flights can spend as much as 60 units... it doesn’t seem to me that those situations can be compared...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
As far as I understood the change of fuel-gifts going to the fuel-bar: You can only accept a fuel-gift when you don't have the maximum amount of fuel in your fuel-bar. When you have reached the maximum, you just can't accept the gift until you are below the maximum. In practice, this will have limited effects imho, except when you are, e.g., on a map-run: You would need more clicks to accept gifts each time you sent out and returned a couple of planes.

What I don't completely understand though, is why some of the F20-gifts still seem to go to the inventory.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
As far as I understood the change of fuel-gifts going to the fuel-bar: You can only accept a fuel-gift when you don't have the maximum amount of fuel in your fuel-bar. When you have reached the maximum, you just can't accept the gift until you are below the maximum. In practice, this will have limited effects imho, except when you are, e.g., on a map-run: You would need more clicks to accept gifts each time you sent out and returned a couple of planes.

What I don't completely understand though, is why some of the F20-gifts still seem to go to the inventory.

They don't. There're few places in the game — first, gaining a new level, second, a new star for mastering a flight — that award you fuel. We've felt those rewards were relatively few & hard-earned to warrant those barrels go to inventory to use later when needed.

Top Bottom