Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Bridal Salon frustration

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
The bridal salon frustration.. yes! I bought this building for 4 greens because Melanie was constantly bragging about how many collections she completed with the building. I must say after I purchased it I was very happy with the results! Completed the Dolce Vitta collection a lot and thought it was worth the greens.

Then the Romantic update came and they changed the Bridal Salon to passengers dropping every 18(?) hours. No biggie, I thought, it's only temporarily! Turns out it's not. Now it drops 35 passengers every 18 hours I think, and it does not drop anything anymore. So it's a worthless building now -.-

Conclusion 1: GI sucks!
Conclusion 2: Never listen to girls! :p

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
The bridal salon frustration.. yes! I bought this building for 4 greens because Melanie was constantly bragging about how many collections she completed with the building. I must say after I purchased it I was very happy with the results! Completed the Dolce Vitta collection a lot and thought it was worth the greens.

Then the Romantic update came and they changed the Bridal Salon to passengers dropping every 18(?) hours. No biggie, I thought, it's only temporarily! Turns out it's not. Now it drops 35 passengers every 18 hours I think, and it does not drop anything anymore. So it's a worthless building now -.-

:ROFLMAO:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
Ditto 1! It helps with XP points while you need them..

Ditto 2 But we already new that.

Conclusion 2: Never listen to girls!
Ditto 3. But we always do this, and will continue to do so! :D

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Friso I never realised this... but after reading your post i also recall that my bridal salon (yes i do have one :D) has not dropped any thing apart from passenger since the valentine update :oops:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3

But they till look pretty, right? :love:

Top Bottom