Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Bought land but can't build on it

Device
  1. iPhone
hi all

I have bought land but cannot build on it. I can move things around on to it but I cannot buy a hotel for example and it's driving me mad!
I have an excess of electricity and population so I can't figure out why.

Help!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
hi all

I have bought land but cannot build on it. I can move things around on to it but I cannot buy a hotel for example and it's driving me mad!
I have an excess of electricity and population so I can't figure out why.

Help!
There must be an error message after you want to build a hotel. Or make a picture of that message or whole airport. It is wierd, yes (n)

Device
  1. iPhone
Here's a snapshot of my city. I might be missing something really obvious apologies if so

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 193
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
The land is on airport side. Only airport buildings and electricity can be build there, like hangar, duty free, terminal, flight catering, etc. Hotels can only be build on city side.....
(everything on the second and fifth tab can be build)

edit: you will need the land real soon on airport side

@daniel b ,

As Flip123 pointed out, your vacant land is on the airport side.
You need to buy land on the city side to build a hotel.

For a player who has reached level 37, your city has not reached its full potential.
- Get rid of the excess road and build more commercial buildings (Car Dealership, Bowling Alley)
- Ignore upgrading the Duty free, even the delay Hotel if you can.
- Don't bother upgrading Town Hall until your population is almost reached.
- Better build more houses to stock up on passengers.
- Move your windmill to airport side.

Top Bottom