Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Boston Tea Party

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
AC Mobiles FB page shows the "Boston Tea Party", GI is pushing regular flights, bored much? I'm not, I'm ready for the next event! Only two hours left on iOS for the "Holiday Rush"! (I originally was excited thinking this was a real event...duh)

Last edited:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
There was similar events when giants were introduced. Gather 5 collection from 3 giant destinations. Can't remember the name of the events. There were 2 events then. Drops were moved to seldom during those events.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
While I am waiting for the next event, I am going to start using up all the destination maps from green launches and some of the maps I bought from Duke. There are so many buildings I still do not have, and so much to do. I was very tempted to buy the 1200 airport cash when the sale was on earlier. I managed to resist the temptation though. (Grin)

Top Bottom