Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue & Red Launch Flights with QL Bonus - These Launch Flights Are Now Open To Neighbours - Closed

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I Will be there @Captain WH Rollins
Also aiming for Some captain seats.
Do u just want to invest people a certain amount for a position?
Like 696 captain. 416 second/third and So on?
What i have experienced is they people know what to invest and u get quicker launches

I'm not planning on having any resource investment rules during these flights. I do not want to put neighbours off from joining, because of resource cap amounts. I want the process to be fluid for all who join in. It will be up to you to decide how much you want invest, to secure the seat position of your choice. Across the 24 QL launch period, there will be plenty of time for neighbours to come on board, plenty of time for seat positions to change and plenty of time for all to share in the rewards.

You will find neighbours will come on board, fly for a period of time and then depart. Their resources will determine how long they stay on board for. As for myself, I intend to pace myself, the first seat position is not so important to me.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
You, me and @Teboho when I last spoke with him - 3 QL's - maybe not straight away, from the start. But at some point in the process.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
U start with blues right? So i try to be there in the beginning as i am aiming for finishing the blue collections, red i allready have but we Will see.
7 am uk time is 6 in netherlands. So hopefully by the time i wake up you still do blues

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
U start with blues right? So i try to be there in the beginning as i am aiming for finishing the blue collections, red i allready have but we Will see.
7 am uk time is 6 in netherlands. So hopefully by the time i wake up you still do blues

I will be starting with blues, and will continue until I have the Space Travel Monument, I only need one to complete the collection. I do not know how many blues it will take to complete. It is possible that when you join, I will still be doing blues, or I may have finished with blues by then. It is hard to say. Once I have what I need, I will then switch to reds.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Just a few days left to go before the launch of the blues and reds opens - the stock piling has pick-up this week and I'm finding higher value space program resource items, which will come in useful later on in the series of flights.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Another really good morning's neighbours plunder and stock piling - opened 10 launch ready blue chest's and 50% were of high value items, from the top three space program resources. It has been good stock piling, these past five days.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi,

I think Europe is one hour ahead of us in the UK.

7 am uk is 8 am Europe.

You can sleep in a bit longer :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Regards
Harcourt

Top Bottom