Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch blue on pad

please join me for a blue launc it's my first time here.
currently 338 of 2000 and 23 hours left

friend code: 20a12ag1
username: kimchi

thank you!
Welcome to the forum this you first day (Member Since: Yesterday) and you start first launch alone :facepalm:
First put your game information in the signature (Level, stars, what you can send as gifts, what you need)
Post that you want to do Blue launch ans ask for members to join then wait for others to reply.
You are in hurry by starting the launch alone hope you can close it and have enough points.
My advice for you take more time watch the members how they coordinate with each others specially with launches.
Hope someone join you soon.
Have a good day (y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20a12ag1
Username
kimchi
t
Welcome to the forum this you first day (Member Since: Yesterday) and you start first launch alone :facepalm:
First put your game information in the signature (Level, stars, what you can send as gifts, what you need)
Post that you want to do Blue launch ans ask for members to join then wait for others to reply.
You are in hurry by starting the launch alone hope you can close it and have enough points.
My advice for you take more time watch the members how they coordinate with each others specially with launches.
Hope someone join you soon.
Have a good day (y)

thank you for the feedback. will do it right the next time

Top Bottom