Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blokada - Alliance for at least 50% weekly mission

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Blokespoot
Username
Blokespoot
Hi, I'm a daily player creating an alliance for players seeking to achieve at least a 50% completion of weekly goals and to get the cash bonus.

Interested alliance applicants must commit to completing at least 2 of the 3 weekly alliance missions for most weeks (80% of the time).

Min member level: 20
Min member star: 45
Weekly passenger volume: 7,500

Please add me as your neighbor and send me a request if interested

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
030kii5t
Username
DSale
This is exactly the type of Alliance I'm looking for! My current alliance is full of inactives. I get 2/3 quests done weekly, and carry around 22k passengers a week. I am Free to Play and LOVE this game! Send me an invite, I'm happy to join later tonight after the weekly reset.

Friend Code: 030kii5t

Device
  1. Android
Username
rob
Hi Blokespoot

I've sent you a friend request. The Alliance I'm currently with is not achieving anything. I'm the only one out of the 5 that have completed any tasks. Can you please invite me. In game name rob
Many Thanks

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Blokespoot
Username
Blokespoot
Hi Blokespoot

I've sent you a friend request. The Alliance I'm currently with is not achieving anything. I'm the only one out of the 5 that have completed any tasks. Can you please invite me. In game name rob
Many Thanks

Done! Sent you the alliance invite!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Blokespoot
Username
Blokespoot
One opening for a committed player available next week. Closing in a few hours!

Hi, I'm a daily player creating an alliance for players seeking to achieve at least a 50% completion of weekly goals and to get the cash bonus.

Interested alliance applicants must commit to completing at least 2 of the 3 weekly alliance missions for most weeks (80% of the time).

Min member level: 20
Min member star: 45
Weekly passenger volume: 7,500

Please add me as your neighbor and send me a request if interested

Top Bottom