Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch bjs2 launched

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Crap, I hit the button on the start new launch on blue launch now I can't start the 930 launch tonight. I guess that what I get for being new to the space launces. I'm a lone ranger :(

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Kris Give us an update in a couple hours and if bjs3 and 4 don't have collections we could possibly help you out.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
bjs2 has started launch. bjs for 1st, tatsuo 2nd or 3rd, derby, bjs2 and 4 fill in for bottom spots. Everyone welcome.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
bjs2 and 4 are tapped out. Don't care about their place so anybody can grab 2nd and 3rd. Will go to smalls unless somebody pushes it.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
bjs2 and 4 are tapped out. Don't care about their place so anybody can grab 2nd and 3rd. Will go to smalls unless somebody pushes it.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
I could launch it but don't want to take derby's place. Do you want to wait on small fuels? Fine by me either way

Top Bottom