Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch bjs2 and tbomb launched

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
I have 4 airports, @SactoDave coming with 2, @Monica Peguero , @TbombToronto . My main airport will be going for 1st, Tbomb wants 2nd or 3rd. Anyone else please claim your spot. I can do a 2nd or 3rd with bjs2 if needed but not necessary. Just there to provide points needed for main airport.
Anybody welcome even if you want to jump in for minimum just to get a launch.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@TbombToronto Keep us up to date in this thread. Have people in here and in the pm. :clown: If you fill up let us know. I can launch by myself if necessary, just have to wait for red to land.

@Cluck @KenDuckySmith @Eric K Welcome to join us off that beautiful space shuttle launch! We will see if it Tbomb or I open another under bjs2...

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I'm not concerned with what place I take I will be able to kick in around 300 points toward the launch to help out. I just happy getting the coins from the launch.

Top Bottom