Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Best way to use a golden toad

Best way to use a golden toad?? any thoughts? thinking just competely fill commercial part with shops, and flight school, townhall and flight catering and see how many shops i can get, any ideas or suggestions

yeah its what i got from the airship smugglers bag, seen quite a few people got one, its probably not the best thing to of received but just thionking how best to use it, no point having eateries when going to get money from them again in 2 mins anyway

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
As with most of gi's bonuses its completely useless. Better to call it a golden turd. T1878 strengthens this point since it would only be useful to use on buildings in a 24, 48, & 72 hour loop, or more specifically the buildings that make huge amounts of money, but you would need a hell of a lot of land and buildings for it to be of any use at all. Another example of gi's genius...not much insight at all

kapawayna

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20e3crxy
Username
kapawayna
it's not that bad if your collecting money if you use it properly if you have a few of them and quite a large city you can make some serious coins with that and the inconvertable coin together. 1st use the inconvertable coin and collect all your coins then 1 by 1 use your toads i did that when i had about 20 of them saved up on FB not knowing what to do with them and collected nearly 1mil in coins in a hour. So it's not that bad if used right.

Device
  1. Android
Best way to use a golden toad?? any thoughts? thinking just competely fill commercial part with shops, and flight school, townhall and flight catering and see how many shops i can get, any ideas or suggestions
You can collect them.
Some events need drop from buildings later.
There you can use those Golden Toads.
Remember to complete the collections and spare some for next year.
But ones for collections, dont collet them.
Just keep them in collections.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Another good use for Golden Toad bonuses is to keep it for when you accidentally hit the pop up that shows up periodically asking if you want to use it, and if you have any, and click that by accident, it will use it instead of taking your 4 greens to buy one. :p

Top Bottom