Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Best buildings for making money

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I think it depends on how you play, I mean how much time you are in the game.
The best yield comes from the Car Dealership, which generates 108 cons per hour.
But, that takes up a 2x2 slot. Four Eateries in the same space would generate 240 coins per hour, if you were there to pick them all up.
Next comes Bowling Alleys (58), Hotels (57) and Post Offices (57) (if you got one during the event). Then, Grocery Stores (54) and Flower Shops (44). The Perfume Store is just under 47, so considering it's free, that's not bad.

If you only played once a day, Movie Theatres, Water Parks and Research Labs may be a better bet.

There maybe better buildings available at higher levels.

what are the best buildings for making money
lets say per hour
but thoughts on this would be appreciated
Best coin buildings are car dealerships and bowling alleys. Hotels and post offices (event only) are good as well but they require items. If you haven't built a hotel yet, don't. Wait until you get all 24 items from Cyprus before you build a Hotel or you will have to rely on neighbors alone. There are also collections from normal flights that could give you good value such as Art Supply Store from Paris. I have a list of these good buildings under the Useless Buildings thread. Most of them from collections you need the top three planes.

Also I use Flower Shop, Grocery Store and Mall Kiosk (event only).

Device
  1. Android
for less frequent login,
water park plus 5 video bonus (plus some +10%/+20% building surrounded by it)
can give you good enough coins

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
It also depends on your level too, and how much money you have. When I started I had 6 Movie Theaters, but they are not as good now. Also, it's a bit of ROI too in that some building have a big payout but the cost is very high so it takes a long time to make it worthwhile. Also, sometimes you need 1x1 buildings to fit in to certain areas.

Mainly of the ones you buy I still have:

2x2
Car Dealership
Hotel
Research Lab
Bowling Alley
Sports Bar
Mega Mall

1x1
Pharmacy
Book Store
Seafood Res.

If you got the greenies, nothing beats a Donut Shop or Circus though! :)

Buildings I used to have because they were the best I could get at the time but since replaced by dropped buildings are:
Sports Shop
Newspaper Building

Did we mention it all depends? I had a lot of 5-star hotels at one point. Anything costing more than a Water Park you may only get one of to complete your assignments, or if you get to the point where you like the aesthetics more. Also, I go through times where I can only check-in a few times a day, so having buildings that produce frequent coins is not as valuable. Many of the other types of buildings you'll replace over time because you get better ones from drops like Art Supply Stores or Private Conservatories.

Don't forget to collect buildings that give you bonuses. The Investment Bank gives you +10% coin in a 2 radius, and having a few of those can be very worthwhile. The helicopter buildings like Radio Controlled Toys also stack up if you put them in magic squares.

In the end though sometimes it's more about having fun. I still have 6 School of Martial Arts because they look nice next to my Chinese Shops and Tea Houses, not because they are the best at making coins.

Tobe fly!

👧 ⛽
N

Top Bottom