Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

battery after update

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
ever since my windows mobile phone updated from wind8.1 to wind.10, the phone battery won't charge. Or very slowly or in most cases; the battery drops, while charging!
before it was maybe 10% and charged to full in about twoandahalf hrs.
now when at 10%, it only drops on charger and while internetting, phone says :quit because then it is 2%..(this is the minimum , you can't do anything tough when reached 4%. In this case it will charge, to full but takes about 7hours.

battery waranty was a year, so now its 16month old phone,replace battery will cost 25€ while the phone costed me 50euro.
it annyoing but it still works
...sometimes...for a short period....if it is willing...it al i h

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
ever since my windows mobile phone updated from wind8.1 to wind.10, the phone battery won't charge. Or very slowly or in most cases; the battery drops, while charging!
before it was maybe 10% and charged to full in about twoandahalf hrs.
now when at 10%, it only drops on charger and while internetting, phone says :quit because then it is 2%..(this is the minimum , you can't do anything tough when reached 4%. In this case it will charge, to full but takes about 7hours.

battery waranty was a year, so now its 16month old phone,replace battery will cost 25€ while the phone costed me 50euro.
it annyoing but it still works
...sometimes...for a short period....if it is willing...it al i h
should be something software related - i don't have win 10 on my phone but i have 3.5 y old lumia and is still working normally - yes battery is weaker then before but not that much - try finding some app like battery sence who can show you what app is draining the battery.

Top Bottom