Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Bank Offer Not Working

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi,

I tried to purchase some Greenies from the bank bonus card offer.
After clicking on Bag of Airport Cash it briefly flashes up the usual Microsoft box but then it disappears before I can confirm the purchase. I have not been charged.

Does anyone else have this problem ??

Regards
Harcourt

Harcourt, not sure if it's a glitch but it did take 5 minutes for the Microsoft Window to appear and another 5 minutes for it to register on the game - I must admit whilst waiting I was having a little panic. Hope you sort it.

D

Deleted member 5399

Hi,

I tried to purchase some Greenies from the bank bonus card offer.
After clicking on Bag of Airport Cash it briefly flashes up the usual Microsoft box but then it disappears before I can confirm the purchase. I have not been charged.

Does anyone else have this problem ??

Regards
Harcourt
I had that issue a few updates ago from GI and the only thing I ended up doing is two factory resets on my laptop as neither GI or Microsoft could find a solution.

I had that issue a few updates ago from GI and the only thing I ended up doing is two factory resets on my laptop as neither GI or Microsoft could find a solution.
It was my Windows Store not working !!
Went to Apps and checked reset. Now it works !!
Thanks for the interest @KenDuckySmith
Hope you are getting better !
Regards
Harcourt

Top Bottom