Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

BANK Offer (2015) for iOS & Android

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
I Hate My Bank ( Declared Insolvent By GI ) :arghh::arghh: GI Ate My Gold Reserve :banhappy::banhappy:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I Hate My Bank ( Declared Insolvent By GI ) :arghh::arghh: GI Ate My Gold Reserve :banhappy::banhappy:
There is a bug with your Bank. Looks like Mary understand you wrong when you reported bug (mixed coins and bank notes). My advice would be to send print screen of what is bank giving you and attach picture with description what bank SHOULD give you (maybe from wiki) or maybe someone who have proper working bank can send it to you.
With that price of banks we should at least have proper working one.
Hang on and don't give up. (it took me more that a year to become again able to compete in top 100 flights)

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Kesh

First Of All , Thank You So Much :)

Secondly , i Tried Contacting Mary Mam in a Polite and Kind Manner.
And i Tell Her The Whole Story From A to Z
Her Reply Was Same That She Cannot Do Anythingh Right Now . :banhappy::banhappy::banhappy:

GI Ate My Gold Reserve :drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning:

Road404 Ate My Gold Reserve :drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Road404 Is Like Poltician's Who Ate Poor Player's Real Money :yuck:

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I didn't even try getting this. I have around 100 gold coins, and would not miss Project Madagascar to get another 100 Gold (and that's a BIG IF!!!).

If Mint costs more than 200 gold, I will not bother. Once the game stops being fun, I refuse to even try.

True. The only reason why I am playing is for fun, nothing else.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
True. The only reason why I am playing is for fun, nothing else.
@diwata
Yes, the game is fun. And frustrating. And exhausting at times.
I play for the challenge. In spite of -- or maybe because of -- all the random drops and too-brief-at-times timeframes and bugs in the game ... I really feel a sense of accomplishment when I earn a reward building. Like I say in my signature: If it's easy ... anybody can do it.
My problem, since I've been playing for so long and GI keeps repeating quests, is that I can complete many quests immediately so the challenge isn't there. The Land of Opportunity and Big Game quests are just two examples. I see the quest graphic on the startup screen ... then I tap the quest icon on my game screen ... and see I've already finished it because of past collections. So I focus on earning stars for these very long Falcon flights and hope a brand new quest is in the future.
Cheers,
Tom

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
@diwata
Yes, the game is fun. And frustrating. And exhausting at times.
I play for the challenge. In spite of -- or maybe because of -- all the random drops and too-brief-at-times timeframes and bugs in the game ... I really feel a sense of accomplishment when I earn a reward building. Like I say in my signature: If it's easy ... anybody can do it.
My problem, since I've been playing for so long and GI keeps repeating quests, is that I can complete many quests immediately so the challenge isn't there. The Land of Opportunity and Big Game quests are just two examples. I see the quest graphic on the startup screen ... then I tap the quest icon on my game screen ... and see I've already finished it because of past collections. So I focus on earning stars for these very long Falcon flights and hope a brand new quest is in the future.
Cheers,
Tom

How is it possible? GI deletes some of my collections. For example, I have collected a lot for It's a Goal, Dancing Leprechauns, A Plush Pleasure, Beautiful Butterflies, Valentine's Bouquet, etc but come quest time, GI clears out some so I have to collect again. This is why I don't even bother collecting more once I finish the quest because they are just going to be wiped out anyway.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
How is it possible? GI deletes some of my collections. For example, I have collected a lot for It's a Goal, Dancing Leprechauns, A Plush Pleasure, Beautiful Butterflies, Valentine's Bouquet, etc but come quest time, GI clears out some so I have to collect again. This is why I don't even bother collecting more once I finish the quest because they are just going to be wiped out anyway.
@diwata
It seems to be random. There was a quest last year -- I don't remember the one -- where GI deleted the items from one collection window. I had to basically play the quest just to get enough of the one item to complete the collection.
In this Big Game quest, however, all of my collection items were in place. That may be because I have 209 Autographed Balls, 83 Football Flags and 23 Floats. Perhaps you have to collect a certain number of reward items to get a pass. If there's a logic to their actions, I don't understand it.
Cheers,
Tom

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
@diwata
It seems to be random. There was a quest last year -- I don't remember the one -- where GI deleted the items from one collection window. I had to basically play the quest just to get enough of the one item to complete the collection.
In this Big Game quest, however, all of my collection items were in place. That may be because I have 209 Autographed Balls, 83 Football Flags and 23 Floats. Perhaps you have to collect a certain number of reward items to get a pass. If there's a logic to their actions, I don't understand it.
Cheers,
Tom
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but usually if you complete one quest (all items needed for completion dissapear - you used them). All spare items you collected during event but you didn't used them they remain and you can use them next year or for another event if needed.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@diwataIf there's a logic to their actions, I don't understand it.
Cheers,
Tom
There is no logic in their actions. I am trying to figure it out, but it seems wasting of time.
Also, the game by itself is not logical. All those "Seldom" stuff and so on...
Or: opened 200 chests and got two PEBs only. I do not believe it is random only... :blackeye:

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
There is no logic in their actions. I am trying to figure it out, but it seems wasting of time.
Also, the game by itself is not logical. All those "Seldom" stuff and so on...
Or: opened 200 chests and got two PEBs only. I do not believe it is random only... :blackeye:
You opened 200 chests and got only 2PEB..
Very unlucky..

In morning I opened 73 chests and got 7 PEB and 19 Main stabilizers. :D:sneaky:

But last 2 days were bad. :( Don't remember figure of chests but I know is I got 21 large fuel tanks only and other normal items.

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
I did test yesterday - 36 chests opened: 2 PEBs, 2 Main stabilizers, 3 large fuel tanks, 3 small fuel tanks, 6 explosive bolts, 10 of Solid fuel and Additional stabilizers. Any I feel lucky - 2 PEBs - once I was around and none showed.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
You opened 200 chests and got only 2PEB..
Very unlucky..

In morning I opened 73 chests and got 7 PEB and 19 Main stabilizers. :D:sneaky:

But last 2 days were bad. :( Don't remember figure of chests but I know is I got 21 large fuel tanks only and other normal items.
Lucky you.. My income of bigger items is unnormal... PEBs are rare in those days... :depressed:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
It looks like it is pure random, I rarely got any PEBs when open 15-20 boxes, but few days ago i got 4 in 14 (after that few days 0)
You can be happy. I will open about 300 of boxes tomorrow, will do a report and statistic here later... :bag: :whistle:

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but usually if you complete one quest (all items needed for completion dissapear - you used them). All spare items you collected during event but you didn't used them they remain and you can use them next year or for another event if needed.

Yes, but in my experience, some of them disappear. I have had collections where I can complete the events many times over but when the quest event comes around, some disappear magically. :whistle:

Top Bottom