1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Windows BANK IS WORKING NOW!! THANKS GI

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by KenDuckySmith, 26 May 2018.

1. Sucks to be GI right now with land sales going and we can't buy greenies.
    I've got 13 jumbos all coming in from Skara Some 5+ hours out and some an hour but afraid to collect from them without GoldenDice, which I need greenies for. Maybe hope that GI gets the lol bank fixed before they lose some serious money, because no one can buy land unless they have the greenies already. lol I just want two hammers from Skara for another egekov castle.
    Guess I will wait until tomorrow.

2. Sucks to be GI. They've lost 1 1/3 days already in land sales because of the bank shutdown. LOL maybe the US should do a lol bank bailout like we did years ago, although that didnt go over well with the economy. Everyone who got bailed out threw big*** parties instead.
    Anyway I got my Egeskov Castle without golden dice. I figured I had all those white dice from last Sunday rewards and one set isn't going to be missed. I got my two hammers and this...……….Suckstobeyou.JPG

Harcourt likes this.
  3. This is definitely a GI issue as I was able to open the window for purchase in Wild West Frontier FarmDefinitely GI issue.JPG

4. A Merryflyer

A Merryflyer Active Member

iPad
    03nhxjex
    A Merryflyer
    Maybe you could elaborate on the problem (at what point in the process the transaction fails). I'm not having a problem with purchases on iOS.

LjGibbs likes this.
  5. LjGibbs

LjGibbs 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    I had the exact same problem a couple of weeks ago, I went to purchase (from the Windows Store) the same as usual, and it kept saying error and to contact Microsoft Support. I did online chat with the Microsoft Support Team, they told me it was a restriction on my bank account :confused: - they advised me to call the bank while still keeping the online chat to them open - I did what they told me, it was not a problem with GI nor my bank it was a Microsoft error which they had to look into, they asked me to give them a couple of hours to sort it, which they did and had no problems since. It could be you have a different issue to me but if you haven't already I would recommend you contact Microsoft and try get to the bottom of it.

6. Its not Microsoft because all my other games work as I posted above RE;Wild West Frontier Farm.
    I have several AC accounts and it's straight across all of them in Windows

LjGibbs likes this.
  7. Ahh it probably doesnt matter that its Windows users. We always get the crappy end of the stick. They, (GI) can bleed everyone else of their money for all I care.
    I'm pretty much maxxed out on land sales anyway in my main game.